Windows 10: Can Samsung Galaxy A15 use app feature in Phone Link?

Discus and support Can Samsung Galaxy A15 use app feature in Phone Link? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently wanted to use the phone link, but when it is connected it turns out that there is no feature to use the phone application, is there any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yosep Andito Argha Kusuma, May 14, 2024.

1. Can Samsung Galaxy A15 use app feature in Phone Link?

I just recently wanted to use the phone link, but when it is connected it turns out that there is no feature to use the phone application, is there any way to be able to use the feature?

:)

Yosep Andito Argha Kusuma, May 14, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

New Samsung Galaxy A25 5G, Galaxy A15, Galaxy A15G 5G, and Galaxy A05s

Source: Samsung stellt die neuen Modelle der Galaxy A-Serie vor: Das Samsung Galaxy A25 5G, das Galaxy A15 und Galaxy A15G 5G sowie das Galaxy A05s – Samsung Newsroom Deutschland

Brink, May 14, 2024
  3. Phone Link features for Samsung Galaxy A24

Hey there. I wonder how soon the "Apps" and "Phone Screen" Phone Link features will become available for the Samsung Galaxy A24.

Thanks!

YevheniiKrymchak, May 14, 2024
  4. Can Samsung Galaxy A15 use app feature in Phone Link?

I am not getting apps option in my laptop in phone link app after connecting my phone and laptop to phone link. My device is Samsung galaxy a23 and my laptop is asus tuf gaming a15.

I am not getting apps option in my laptop in phone link app after connecting my phone and laptop to phone link. My device is Samsung galaxy a23 and my laptop is asus tuf gaming a15.

vishnu kumawat, May 14, 2024
Thema:

Can Samsung Galaxy A15 use app feature in Phone Link?

1. Can Samsung Galaxy A15 use app feature in Phone Link? - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy A15

2. Microsoft Phone link with Samsung Galaxy S10 drains battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Phone link with Samsung Galaxy S10 drains battery: Based on my device care information, the app drains battery without being actively used. I have latest updates installed for both Win11 and the phone, I restart my phone regularly. Do you have idea what is the cause of this and how can I fix it so that I can use the Phone...
  3. Microsoft Phone link with Samsung Galaxy S10 drains battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Phone link with Samsung Galaxy S10 drains battery: Based on my device care information, the app drains battery without being actively used. I have latest updates installed for both Win11 and the phone, I restart my phone regularly. Do you have idea what is the cause of this and how can I fix it so that I can use the Phone...
  4. Can Samsung Galaxy A15 use app feature in Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Samsung Galaxy A15 use app feature in Phone Link?: I just recently wanted to use the phone link, but when it is connected it turns out that there is no feature to use the phone application, is there any way to be able to use the feature?...
  5. Can't use the apps/multiple apps feature on 'Phone Link'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use the apps/multiple apps feature on 'Phone Link': I can't use anything from my phone other than the calling functionality, notifications, messages, and photos. I can't find the option to use other apps on my phone like reddit, whatsapp, etc. You can see my point of view through the inserted image. I have a OnePlus 6T with...
  6. Can't use the apps/multiple apps feature on 'Phone Link'

Can't use the apps/multiple apps feature on 'Phone Link': I can't use anything from my phone other than the calling functionality, notifications, messages, and photos. I can't find the option to use other apps on my phone like reddit, whatsapp, etc. You can see my point of view through the inserted image. I have a OnePlus 6T with...
  7. Phone Link features for Samsung Galaxy A24

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link features for Samsung Galaxy A24: Hey there. I wonder how soon the "Apps" and "Phone Screen" Phone Link features will become available for the Samsung Galaxy A24. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-features-for-samsung-galaxy-a24/b36791e3-f5e7-409b-9ffc-44cba27aba9b
  8. Phone Link features for Samsung Galaxy A24

Phone Link features for Samsung Galaxy A24: Hey there. I wonder how soon the "Apps" and "Phone Screen" Phone Link features will become available for the Samsung Galaxy A24. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-features-for-samsung-galaxy-a24/b36791e3-f5e7-409b-9ffc-44cba27aba9b
  9. Samsung frozen after using phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung frozen after using phone link: I have a samsung galaxy s22 and was using the phone link app to transfer a photo from my phone to my computer. I have Windows 10. I long clicked on the photo to select and when I let go, it didn't move and it was frozen. I couldn't do anything on my phone through phone link,...
  10. Using "Link to Windows"/"Your Phone Companion" with Samsung Galaxy Note 10

Using "Link to Windows"/"Your Phone Companion" with Samsung Galaxy Note 10: I got the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 recently. I'm trying to make it work with the "Your Phone" app on Windows 10, which is supposed to be really easy considering that "Link to Windows"/"Your Phone Companion" are preinstalled on the phone. I managed to connect the phone to my...