Windows 10: Can running multiple manga reader applications on Windows cause performance slowdowns, and...

Discus and support Can running multiple manga reader applications on Windows cause performance slowdowns, and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm an avid manga fan and run a website https://jinxmangaonline.com/ dedicated to manga content. Recently, I've noticed that whenever I have multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fahimhabib2605, May 13, 2024.

1. Can running multiple manga reader applications on Windows cause performance slowdowns, and...

I'm an avid manga fan and run a website https://jinxmangaonline.com/ dedicated to manga content. Recently, I've noticed that whenever I have multiple manga reader applications open on my Windows system simultaneously, it significantly slows down. This slowdown doesn't seem to occur when I have multiple other types of applications running concurrently. I'm curious if this issue is specific to manga reader apps or if there are underlying Windows settings that could be optimized to improve performance in such scenarios. Has anyone else encountered similar issues, and are there any recommended t

:)

fahimhabib2605, May 13, 2024

2. Manga reader app purchase

I've purchased "Manga Reader" on phone after using the trial version. I tried reinstalling the app on my HTC Mozart Windows 7 phone after making payment.
    However the app that is running now is still the trial one with downloading of mangas disabled.
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and even restarting my phone and then installing it but the app is still the trial version.

During my reinstallation, it says that i have already purchased the app and i did check on Zune and it says purchased on the history list.
    I made Payment using Debit Mastercard. May i know what has gone wrong?
    Do i have to wait for updates to be pushed to my phone?

Please help?

wenjuanJon, May 13, 2024
  3. System Slowdown and Unresponsive Applications

System Slowdown and Unresponsive Applications

Dear Microsoft Community,

I trust this message finds you well. I'm reaching out because I've encountered a perplexing issue with my Windows 10 system, and I'm seeking your expertise to help resolve it.

Problem Description: Recently, I've been experiencing significant system slowdowns, and several applications have become unresponsive. The system becomes sluggish, and even basic tasks take much longer than usual. This issue seems to occur randomly and is affecting the overall performance of my computer.

Steps Taken So Far:

1. Checked for and installed the latest Windows updates.
    2. Ran a full system scan using Windows Defender; no malware or viruses detected.
    3. Verified that there is sufficient free space on the hard drive.
    4. Closed unnecessary background processes and applications to free up system resources.
    System Information:

• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H2
    • System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    • RAM: 16 GB
    Request for Assistance: I'm reaching out to seek guidance on diagnosing and resolving this slowdown issue. If anyone has encountered a similar problem or if Microsoft experts can provide specific troubleshooting steps or updates, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Best regards,

Gofwan

Gofwan Nenpo, May 13, 2024
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Can running multiple manga reader applications on Windows cause performance slowdowns, and...

Windows 10 slowdown

Hi Aman,

There are some factors that may cause the computer to slowdown, corrupt Windows system files, is one of the factor that can slow down the computer and cause other problems.

To isolate the issue, we would like to ask some information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 13, 2024
Thema:

Can running multiple manga reader applications on Windows cause performance slowdowns, and...

1. Can running multiple manga reader applications on Windows cause performance slowdowns, and... - Similar Threads - running multiple manga

2. Can running multiple manga reader applications on Windows cause performance slowdowns, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can running multiple manga reader applications on Windows cause performance slowdowns, and...: I'm an avid manga fan and run a website https://jinxmangaonline.com/ dedicated to manga content. Recently, I've noticed that whenever I have multiple manga reader applications open on my Windows system simultaneously, it significantly slows down. This slowdown doesn't seem to...
  3. Can running multiple manga reader applications on Windows cause performance slowdowns, and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can running multiple manga reader applications on Windows cause performance slowdowns, and...: I'm an avid manga fan and run a website https://jinxmangaonline.com/ dedicated to manga content. Recently, I've noticed that whenever I have multiple manga reader applications open on my Windows system simultaneously, it significantly slows down. This slowdown doesn't seem to...
  4. System Slowdown and Unresponsive Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Slowdown and Unresponsive Applications: System Slowdown and Unresponsive ApplicationsDear Microsoft Community,I trust this message finds you well. I'm reaching out because I've encountered a perplexing issue with my Windows 10 system, and I'm seeking your expertise to help resolve it.Problem Description: Recently,...
  5. System Slowdown and Unresponsive Applications

System Slowdown and Unresponsive Applications: System Slowdown and Unresponsive ApplicationsDear Microsoft Community,I trust this message finds you well. I'm reaching out because I've encountered a perplexing issue with my Windows 10 system, and I'm seeking your expertise to help resolve it.Problem Description: Recently,...
  6. System Slowdown and Unresponsive Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10 multiple hard drive slowdown issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 multiple hard drive slowdown issue: I have 4 hard drives, totally 9tb of space, and my computer thinks it's all 1 drive for some reason. It says it's only using 30% of hard disk space, but it's actually using the entirety of the master drive and causing massive slowdown. I didn't have this problem with windows...
  8. Scanning a single file results in multiple files scanned causing slowdowns of io bound...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scanning a single file results in multiple files scanned causing slowdowns of io bound...: Hi, I found out that Windows Defender is the main bottleneck of my script that needs to read around 14 000 pdf files. When I scan a single one of those pdf, windows defender takes around 4 seconds to scan it and shows that there were 760 files scanned. If I rerun the scan...
  9. ndsis.sys and others causing slowdowns.

ndsis.sys and others causing slowdowns.: As above. It's just impossible to play anything.. If I start streaming then the game just freezes all together.. From playing @ more than 70fps on a fast paced game with the highest settings I can even lower the settings to minimum and my FPS just drops to 30 average and...
  10. Extreme System Slowdown - Looking for Cause

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Extreme System Slowdown - Looking for Cause: Hello! I have updated my System Profile.... My system has begun to respond very slowly...programs may take 5 to 10 seconds to launch, changing tabs in browser or quitting a program seems to take forever. I have looked at what is starting up and looked some at Task Manager...