Windows 10: Can not reactivate Windows

Discus and support Can not reactivate Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I purchased a refurbished laptop that was sold by a trusted seller. But I noticed that Windows cannot be activated, as it states the product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M_490, Jun 26, 2024.

1. M_490 Win User

Can not reactivate Windows

Recently, I purchased a refurbished laptop that was sold by a trusted seller. But I noticed that Windows cannot be activated, as it states the product key in the system is not valid and gives me the error code 0xc004c003. I have tried reactivating Windows through the command prompt, tried using the generic product key and Slui 4, which none have worked. My only other option is to actually call Window's Support, which is the last thing I want to do as I don't want to go through that process, so if someone can help me fix this problem, I will be grateful.Some more info:The product key in the sys

:)

M_490, Jun 26, 2024
Thema:

Can not reactivate Windows

1. Can not reactivate Windows - Similar Threads - reactivate

2. Anyone know how to fix and reactivate bluetooth capability for a Gateway P-7085u laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to fix and reactivate bluetooth capability for a Gateway P-7085u laptop...: I have an old Gateway laptop which had Vista that a friend gave me after they essentially bricked it. I re-installed a fresh copy of windows 10 and I have been unable to get the laptop's bluetooth to actually work. I can't seem to find the necessary driver files. It appears...
  3. Anyone know how to fix and reactivate bluetooth capability for a Gateway P-7085u laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to fix and reactivate bluetooth capability for a Gateway P-7085u laptop...: I have an old Gateway laptop which had Vista that a friend gave me after they essentially bricked it. I re-installed a fresh copy of windows 10 and I have been unable to get the laptop's bluetooth to actually work. I can't seem to find the necessary driver files. It appears...
  4. Anyone know how to fix and reactivate bluetooth capability for a Gateway P-7085u laptop...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I changed motherboards and my windows keeps deactivating and reactivating?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I changed motherboards and my windows keeps deactivating and reactivating?: I changed my motherboard recently, and since then I've had issues with windows. Just randomly throughout the day it deactivates and then radnomly activates again, sometimes it activates on the same day again, and sometimes the next day. Troubleshooting it through settings,...
  6. I changed motherboards and my windows keeps deactivating and reactivating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed motherboards and my windows keeps deactivating and reactivating?: I changed my motherboard recently, and since then I've had issues with windows. Just randomly throughout the day it deactivates and then radnomly activates again, sometimes it activates on the same day again, and sometimes the next day. Troubleshooting it through settings,...
  7. I changed motherboards and my windows keeps deactivating and reactivating?

8. Windows 11 Home Reactivation Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Reactivation Issue: Hi there. I changed my desktop hardware and had problems to reactivate back my Windows 11 home. So i requested help in your online support and the agent just closed the request ticket as if it had been resolved where i did not get any calls from any agent. Opened 3 tickets...
  9. Windows 11 Home Reactivation Issue

Windows 11 Home Reactivation Issue: Hi there. I changed my desktop hardware and had problems to reactivate back my Windows 11 home. So i requested help in your online support and the agent just closed the request ticket as if it had been resolved where i did not get any calls from any agent. Opened 3 tickets...
  10. Windows Activation Is No Longer Active and Cannot be Reactivated

Windows Activation Is No Longer Active and Cannot be Reactivated: Edition: Windows 11 HomeVersion 23H2OS Build 22631.4037Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1027.0A few days ago the Windows Activation watermark appeared.I've attempted the following the remove the watermark.1. Settings -> Activation -> Troubleshoot Error...