Windows 10: Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.

Discus and support Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I'm trying to use my laptop as a hotspot. I connected my ethernet cable and tried the future. It is working but not in all devices. My problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ömer Mert Eyüboğlu, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.

Hi,I'm trying to use my laptop as a hotspot. I connected my ethernet cable and tried the future. It is working but not in all devices. My problem is all devices can connect to my hotspot other than iPhone. iPhone sees my personal hotspot however, it is not connecting.I tried to connect my iPhone to different hotspots on different laptops, it works;I tried to connect my hotspot on different iPhones again it is not working.Any help would be helpful.Thank you!

:)

Ömer Mert Eyüboğlu, Oct 15, 2023
  2. jacobacci Win User

Personal Hotspot on iPhone not detected on Thinkpad T480s

I used to be able to connect my iPhone 6s (iOS 13) to my Thinkpad T480s (Win 10 Pro, 1903, latest updates) via USB-C and use the personal hotspot on the iPhone to connect to the internet. This worked without any issues for several years through several upgrades of iOS and Windows.
    Now I switched to an iPhone 11 Pro (iOS 13) and the T480s does not detect the iPhone's personal hotspot any more. Personal hotspot is turned on on the iPhone 11 Pro. The T480s sees the iPhone and I can browse its content.
    The personal hotspot on the iPhone 6s (also iOS 13) is also not detected any more since I updated the following Apple software on the T480s to the current versions:
    • AppleApplicationSupport64
    • AppleMobileDeviceSupport64
    • AppleSoftwareUpdate
    Am I missing something here?

jacobacci, Oct 15, 2023
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to connect hp laptop to iphone 6 personal hotspot

Hi Hamada,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

What is the model number of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by Tushar Tiwari on February 9, 2015
    and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Redirecting

Also refer the link below to troubleshoot issue with iPhone hotspot.

Get help with Personal Hotspot in iOS.

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT203302

Do let us know if you are able to connect to phone hotspot through laptop. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 15, 2023
  4. Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.

Iphone 6 Tmobile Tethering Mobile Hotspot No Internet

I have a Iphone 6 that has a personal hotspot that I have been trying to connect to my laptop via USB and Wifi. I currently have Windows 10 running on my HP Envy dv6 C2Y45AV. I also taken necessary steps to harden the system against viruses and attacks.
    So far the only issues that I am having is trying to tether with my Iphone's personal hotspot. I can connect other devices such as tablets to the hotspot but with no luck with my laptop.

The laptop and Iphone 6 will show that the devices is connected but with "no internet".

My laptop will however connect via ethernet and wifi just not via hotspot.

I have the current version of Itunes and the IOS on my Iphone 6 is current.

I would greatly appreciate some step by step guide to resolve my issues with connecting to a hotspot.

JohnApplease, Oct 15, 2023
Thema:

Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.

1. Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone. - Similar Threads - connect laptop's hotspot

2. Cannot connect my laptop to my iphone mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect my laptop to my iphone mobile hotspot: I am trying to connect my Laptop windows 11 to my Iphone 13 mobile hotspot. My iphone is not listed as one of the connections under the WiFi connections on my laptop. I have made sure that both devices have updated software and I've tried rebooting both devices. I still...
  3. Cannot connect my laptop to my iphone mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect my laptop to my iphone mobile hotspot: I am trying to connect my Laptop windows 11 to my Iphone 13 mobile hotspot. My iphone is not listed as one of the connections under the WiFi connections on my laptop. I have made sure that both devices have updated software and I've tried rebooting both devices. I still...
  4. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...
  5. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...
  6. Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.: Hi,I'm trying to use my laptop as a hotspot. I connected my ethernet cable and tried the future. It is working but not in all devices. My problem is all devices can connect to my hotspot other than iPhone. iPhone sees my personal hotspot however, it is not connecting.I tried...
  7. Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.: Hi,I'm trying to use my laptop as a hotspot. I connected my ethernet cable and tried the future. It is working but not in all devices. My problem is all devices can connect to my hotspot other than iPhone. iPhone sees my personal hotspot however, it is not connecting.I tried...
  8. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working: Hi There!I enabled Mobile Hotspot on my HP Laptop through Ethernet connection. I can connect my iphone through WiFi but my connection says "No Internet Connection".I tried it also on Lenovo Laptop and it's the same error. My OS is Windows 10 ver 22H2.Please help.Thanks,***...
  9. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working: Hi There!I enabled Mobile Hotspot on my HP Laptop through Ethernet connection. I can connect my iphone through WiFi but my connection says "No Internet Connection".I tried it also on Lenovo Laptop and it's the same error. My OS is Windows 10 ver 22H2.Please help.Thanks,***...
  10. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing