Windows 10: Can Move Movie Maker Video Editor Pro from one device to another?

Discus and support Can Move Movie Maker Video Editor Pro from one device to another? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Movie Maker Video Editor Pro on March 4. The device it is currently loaded on has problems so I am going to be using a different device for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Diane Werner, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Can Move Movie Maker Video Editor Pro from one device to another?

I purchased Movie Maker Video Editor Pro on March 4. The device it is currently loaded on has problems so I am going to be using a different device for this project.Is there a way to download the software again so I can load it to the new device?

:)

Diane Werner, Mar 13, 2024
Thema:

Can Move Movie Maker Video Editor Pro from one device to another?

1. Can Move Movie Maker Video Editor Pro from one device to another? - Similar Threads - Move Movie Maker

2. Can Move Movie Maker Video Editor Pro from one device to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Move Movie Maker Video Editor Pro from one device to another?: I purchased Movie Maker Video Editor Pro on March 4. The device it is currently loaded on has problems so I am going to be using a different device for this project.Is there a way to download the software again so I can load it to the new device?...
  3. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  5. Moving Files from one device to another.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Files from one device to another.: Hello. I have very little storage on my SSD, and I would like to move some files, such as documents, pictures, downloads, onedrive and videos onto the drive. But I did move it, but when I check my SSD C: and go onto users, pictures documents and onedrive are still there, does...
  6. Editing a video in movie maker

Editing a video in movie maker: Hi, I am trying to trim a video in the movie maker app, but when I cut the video to where I want and save it, it just saves the whole video again. How can I cut the video into the section I want and save only that portion and delete the rest?...
  7. Videos 'jumping' in hd movie maker pro

Videos 'jumping' in hd movie maker pro: Hello, I recently updated my computer with windows 10 so I could download the hd movie maker pro app. I spent near enough a week creating my videos only to find that they 'jump' and don't play smoothly now that they have been created. Any help please? I really don't know...
  8. Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker)

Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker): Whenever I go to open an mp4 file onto the video editor, it pops up with the following message: 'These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them: Frappe.mov - Copy.mp4.' If someone could assist me on how to fix this problem, that'd be great!...
  9. Microsoft Movie Maker versus Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Movie Maker versus Windows 10 Video Editor: I understand Microsoft has stopped supporting Movie Maker. However, I have continued using it and it still satisfies my video edit needs to create videos. I do feel continue using Movie Maker without Microsoft support may come back to haunt me. I just heard there is a...
  10. What is the most basic video editor outside of Widows Movie Maker?

What is the most basic video editor outside of Widows Movie Maker?: Hello, I'm new here. I managed to re-install movie maker 6.0 onto my Windows 10 laptop, but some of the features have ceased to work. What are some easy-to-use video editor alternatives that are good for beginners? 123654