Windows 10: Can microsoft support actually help?

Discus and support Can microsoft support actually help? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can i please get a chat box or something to talk to a support agent about my account recovery, because i have lots more information that will help in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Taras Sopin, Jun 4, 2024.

1. Can microsoft support actually help?

Can i please get a chat box or something to talk to a support agent about my account recovery, because i have lots more information that will help in the recovery that i can just not provide in the recovery form

:)

Taras Sopin, Jun 4, 2024
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Windows Support Escalation to Someone Who Can Actually Help

Hi Jayne,

Apologies for the delay in getting back and sorry to hear that still the issue persists. for this case where the steps suggested did not work, it is likely that the drive of the device has failed already. I would recommend reaching out to our live support for options available and for further assistance through these steps below:

1. Go to Contact Us - Microsoft Support
    2. Choose how you would like to get support for your Surface device.
    3. Type in the problem you need help with.
    4. Look at any available solutions offered and select Contact Support.

You can also check this forum article for a more detailed guide in reaching our live support: How to get Phone and Chat Support (for Surface Home/Consumer - Microsoft Community

Kind regards,
    Marrion

Marrion_Y, Jun 4, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 4, 2024
  4. Caring1 Win User

Can microsoft support actually help?

Caring1, Jun 4, 2024
Thema:

Can microsoft support actually help?

1. Can microsoft support actually help? - Similar Threads - microsoft support actually

2. Hey is this actually Microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey is this actually Microsoft support?: The number +18634557721 showed up when I was looking for Microsoft/xbox support. But I'm suspicious because they kept asking if I was on an apple device. They then told me I'd been hacked. Anyone know if this is real or not?...
  3. Hey is this actually Microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey is this actually Microsoft support?: The number +18634557721 showed up when I was looking for Microsoft/xbox support. But I'm suspicious because they kept asking if I was on an apple device. They then told me I'd been hacked. Anyone know if this is real or not?...
  4. Can microsoft support actually help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can microsoft support actually help?: Can i please get a chat box or something to talk to a support agent about my account recovery, because i have lots more information that will help in the recovery that i can just not provide in the recovery form...
  5. How to contact a actual person at microsoft support?

How to contact a actual person at microsoft support?: My childs age 12 ms/xbox account has been compomised and im trying to recover it, but the recovery method claims i have not provided enough info. the account is a child account on the family account, i was using my the parent account email as recovery, the account is linked...
  6. How to contact a actual person at microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact a actual person at microsoft support?: My childs age 12 ms/xbox account has been compomised and im trying to recover it, but the recovery method claims i have not provided enough info. the account is a child account on the family account, i was using my the parent account email as recovery, the account is linked...
  7. Windows Support Escalation to Someone Who Can Actually Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Support Escalation to Someone Who Can Actually Help: After a windows update on November 15th my Surface 3 stopped accessing the monitors plugged into my SSK SC200 hub. The system could see them, but nothing appeared on the monitors. The first 'agent' I chatted with did something that allowed me to see my monitors again. But the...
  8. Windows Support Escalation to Someone Who Can Actually Help

Windows Support Escalation to Someone Who Can Actually Help: After a windows update on November 15th my Surface 3 stopped accessing the monitors plugged into my SSK SC200 hub. The system could see them, but nothing appeared on the monitors. The first 'agent' I chatted with did something that allowed me to see my monitors again. But the...
  9. Does Microsoft actually employ humans? How can support provide support when everything is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft actually employ humans? How can support provide support when everything is...: Ok, so this is the most aggravating "Support" experience I have ever had. Trying to contact the support team is tantamount to finding the Lost City of Atlantis. Everything in the carefully crafted support network is conditionally formatted for automation. If an issue that you...
  10. Does Microsoft actually employ humans? How can support provide support when everything is...

Does Microsoft actually employ humans? How can support provide support when everything is...: Ok, so this is the most aggravating "Support" experience I have ever had. Trying to contact the support team is tantamount to finding the Lost City of Atlantis. Everything in the carefully crafted support network is conditionally formatted for automation. If an issue that you...