Windows 10: Can I use a wifi adapter on the optiplex 745

Discus and support Can I use a wifi adapter on the optiplex 745 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way I can buy a wifi adapter and use it to connect to internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sawyer Davis, May 16, 2023.

1. Can I use a wifi adapter on the optiplex 745

Is there a way I can buy a wifi adapter and use it to connect to internet

:)

Sawyer Davis, May 16, 2023

2. Can't connect del optiplex 745 to wif

I posted the wrong model its a dell optiplex 745

ShaneBarbier, May 16, 2023
  3. AthenaQM. Win User
    Windows 10 - Speakers not working on Dell Optiplex 745

A few months ago I upgraded to Windows 10 successfully on my Dell OptiPlex 745 but discovered that I do not have any sound. It seems the drivers for the computer aren't compatible. I have tried all the obvious options to no avail. After searching the
    web, I feel certain that I need to install a different driver and people are suggesting that a Windows 8 drive will work. Please can someone tell me where I can find the link for this driver and how can I be sure that it is the right one for Optiplex 745.
    Thank you..

AthenaQM., May 16, 2023
  4. jon-164 Win User

Can I use a wifi adapter on the optiplex 745

Upgrade dell optiplex 745 to windows 10

my dell OptiPlex 745 intel core 2 duo runs windows 10 perfect no problems

jon-164, May 16, 2023
Thema:

Can I use a wifi adapter on the optiplex 745

1. Can I use a wifi adapter on the optiplex 745 - Similar Threads - wifi adapter optiplex

2. Can I use 2 wifi adapters at once?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use 2 wifi adapters at once?: I have this wifi adapter, it has bluetooth on it but the wifi is complete garbage, I was wondering if I could get a new wifi adapter and keep the other one plugged in so i can keep the bluetooth functionality...
  3. Can I use 2 wifi adapters at once?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use 2 wifi adapters at once?: I have this wifi adapter, it has bluetooth on it but the wifi is complete garbage, I was wondering if I could get a new wifi adapter and keep the other one plugged in so i can keep the bluetooth functionality...
  4. Can I use a wifi adapter on the optiplex 745

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a wifi adapter on the optiplex 745: Is there a way I can buy a wifi adapter and use it to connect to internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-a-wifi-adapter-on-the-optiplex-745/e169d536-1ecf-49e9-b414-9dfc9da63526
  5. Can I use a wifi adapter on the optiplex 745

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I use a wifi adapter on the optiplex 745: Is there a way I can buy a wifi adapter and use it to connect to internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-a-wifi-adapter-on-the-optiplex-745/e169d536-1ecf-49e9-b414-9dfc9da63526
  6. Not able to use WiFi adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to use WiFi adapter: I have wifi adpater of 802.11 n I dual booted android x86 8.1 r1 and windows 10 Wifi adapter can be used by me in Windows 10 But not in android I then decided to go for usb tethering But when i tried usb tehetring in android I was unsuccessful and when i saw in...
  7. Wifi issues on Dell Optiplex 7010

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi issues on Dell Optiplex 7010: During the last few months I've been in my room, a bit far from the router using a WiFi adapter working perfectly fine. Unexpectedly one day it stopped working and decided to buy another one but the issue was still there. I even moved next to the router in case the problem...
  8. cant use sim in my elitebook 745 g3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant use sim in my elitebook 745 g3: dear all, please give me any solution for use sim in my elitebook 745 g3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-sim-in-my-elitebook-745-g3/8720010f-e199-4dda-b230-d321bb93f54f
  9. Dell Optiplex 745 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Optiplex 745 and Windows 10: I am trying to ugrade my Dell Optiplx 745 (1tb HDD, 8Gb RAM) from Windows 7 to Windows 10. After years of very fast and flawless computing the machine now perodically freezes, displays the BSOD regularly and has become quite unreliable. Is there a workaround for this?...
  10. Chromecast - ethernet adapter - you can use 5GHZ wifi for clients

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chromecast - ethernet adapter - you can use 5GHZ wifi for clients: Hi there If you use Chromecast - great device too even if it is made by Google a drawback is that the wifi receiver in the Chromecast device is limited to the 2.4 GHZ band which can get severely congested at times (so slow performance). This little device is an Ethernet...