Windows 10: Can I still see old drives on new windows install?

Discus and support Can I still see old drives on new windows install? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I see my old windows install drive and old secondary drive so I can copy things over from my old windows install? Is it able to read and write to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by swify08, Sep 23, 2024 at 2:12 AM.

1. swify08 Win User

Can I still see old drives on new windows install?

Can I see my old windows install drive and old secondary drive so I can copy things over from my old windows install? Is it able to read and write to those drives? Bc I will still be using my secondary ssd, but not my old windows install, as that drive is starting to die

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 23, 2024 at 2:18 AM
  3. dhdude Win User
    Replacing old hard drive, need way to copy Windows installation across

Hey Guys,
    What would be the best way of copying/imaging the entire contents of an old system drive over to a replacement hard disk for the same machine? I need to copy the Windows installations and all other data to the new drive, and then format the old drive to use as a backup.

Any suggestions? *Smile Can I still see old drives on new windows install? :)

4. Can I still see old drives on new windows install?

Thema:

Can I still see old drives on new windows install?

1. Can I still see old drives on new windows install? - Similar Threads - still old drives

2. Can I still see old drives on new windows install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I still see old drives on new windows install?: Can I see my old windows install drive and old secondary drive so I can copy things over from my old windows install? Is it able to read and write to those drives? Bc I will still be using my secondary ssd, but not my old windows install, as that drive is starting to die...
  3. NVME no longer detects the windows installation in the drive even though i can still see it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVME no longer detects the windows installation in the drive even though i can still see it...: every time i try to boot into the nvme it hits me with a windows installation setup, i've tried to repair, upgrade etc all without success, i've tried to use the detection thing and it cant find a problem, so installed windows on a different drive and i dont know how to fix...
  4. NVME no longer detects the windows installation in the drive even though i can still see it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVME no longer detects the windows installation in the drive even though i can still see it...: every time i try to boot into the nvme it hits me with a windows installation setup, i've tried to repair, upgrade etc all without success, i've tried to use the detection thing and it cant find a problem, so installed windows on a different drive and i dont know how to fix...
  5. NVME no longer detects the windows installation in the drive even though i can still see it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Can I still sign into my old user profiles after reinstalling windows on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I still sign into my old user profiles after reinstalling windows on a new drive?: Recently my windows 10 OS suddenly got corrupted and after trying out many recovery methods the only option I had left was to completely reset it using installation media.So I got a new internal drive and decided to preform the installation on it instead in order not to lose...
  7. Can I still sign into my old user profiles after reinstalling windows on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I still sign into my old user profiles after reinstalling windows on a new drive?: Recently my windows 10 OS suddenly got corrupted and after trying out many recovery methods the only option I had left was to completely reset it using installation media.So I got a new internal drive and decided to preform the installation on it instead in order not to lose...
  8. Can I still sign into my old user profiles after reinstalling windows on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Can I install an old hard drive from an old computer on a new computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I install an old hard drive from an old computer on a new computer?: I have a 640 GB HDD from my old computer and would like to know if I can install it on my new desktop without issues. The connections match but not sure if the new computer will try and booth-up from the old hard drive. the new computer is running Window 10. Can anyone let...
  10. Win 10 installed on new SSD, still boots from old drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 installed on new SSD, still boots from old drive.: Ill try and be short and specific: -I installed win 10 on a spanking new SSD. -I did not unistall or do any changes to my win 7 installation my old SSD. -Installation went fine. *Party -I get an option to boot win 10 or win 7 every time i boot. This annoys me. *Mad...