Windows 10: Can I save my Minecraft onto multiple accounts?

Discus and support Can I save my Minecraft onto multiple accounts? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I made a microsoft account and I accidentally kept inputting wrong passwords. Now it won't let me sign back in because of this. Could I save my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Coly Varese, Jul 3, 2024 at 10:32 AM.

1. Can I save my Minecraft onto multiple accounts?

So I made a microsoft account and I accidentally kept inputting wrong passwords. Now it won't let me sign back in because of this. Could I save my minecraft onto another account?

:)

2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 3, 2024 at 10:36 AM
  4. Vesao Win User

Can I save my Minecraft onto multiple accounts?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Thema:

Can I save my Minecraft onto multiple accounts?

1. Can I save my Minecraft onto multiple accounts? - Similar Threads - save Minecraft onto

2. Can I save my Minecraft onto multiple accounts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I save my Minecraft onto multiple accounts?: So I made a microsoft account and I accidentally kept inputting wrong passwords. Now it won't let me sign back in because of this. Could I save my minecraft onto another account?...
  3. Can I permanently save my multiple desktops?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I permanently save my multiple desktops?: Is there a way to keep multiple desktops active even after shut down or restarting my computer. It seems like the multiple desktop feature only works if your computer will be on sleep mode but if you restart or shutdown, all your windows are put back into a single...
  4. Can I permanently save my multiple desktops?

Can I permanently save my multiple desktops?: Is there a way to keep multiple desktops active even after shut down or restarting my computer. It seems like the multiple desktop feature only works if your computer will be on sleep mode but if you restart or shutdown, all your windows are put back into a single...
  5. Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?: I purchased Minecraft using my email account a few months ago. My son got a computer for Christmas and I set it up with his email. Can I transfer my Minecraft purchase to his email so he can have it on his account instead of mine?...
  6. Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?

Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?: I purchased Minecraft using my email account a few months ago. My son got a computer for Christmas and I set it up with his email. Can I transfer my Minecraft purchase to his email so he can have it on his account instead of mine?...
  7. How can I get my minecraft account back as my account was stolen?

How can I get my minecraft account back as my account was stolen?: I have the password to my email, and I just changed it as this happened. I was offered a free cosmetic through the client I play Minecraft on Lunar Client and yes I know this was gullible of me. I had already contacted Minecraft support for help but I would like some extra...
  8. Why can I not save Minecraft, Windows 10, to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not save Minecraft, Windows 10, to my Microsoft account?: Every time I try to save the game to my Microsoft account I get an error: bat. What does that mean? Of course, I haven't been able to save anything to my Microsoft account after many attempts and different methods. I guess you have to be able to save the gave to get...
  9. Can I switch my Minecraft account? If so, how?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I switch my Minecraft account? If so, how?: A friend recently bought me minecraft as a Christmas present however it was on his email - microsoft one. I was wondering if it is possible to switch microsoft emails to my email so switching minecraft emails....
  10. Why Can't I Reinstall Minecraft Onto My Pc?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why Can't I Reinstall Minecraft Onto My Pc?: A few years back I bought the original "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition". A new version came out after that and gave everyone who owned the original Minecraft the new cross platform version. So I went onto my PC and tried to install the new version, but its doesn't show up and...