Windows 10: Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...

Discus and support Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used to use word pad WAY back when I 1st began using PCs and there really wasn't anything else because that's what came installed on my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SiennaStar420, May 29, 2022.

1. Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...

I used to use word pad WAY back when I 1st began using PCs and there really wasn't anything else because that's what came installed on my computer. Problem is, I cannot open them using the Word program. So I looked at the Microsoft store for an app that would open them and got Neat Office. So, now, the word pad documents are Neat Office documents. What I want to do is get my old documents open and save them as Word Documents. Regretfully, it seems that I have no option other than it being a Neat Office document. There's GOT to be a way to open these documents and save them as Word documents...

:)

SiennaStar420, May 29, 2022

2. Word Pad and saving documents

Can I create 2 documents in word pad and save them to the same file? I don't have Office.

haxelotourke, May 29, 2022
  3. WHS
    whs Win User
    word documents saved as wordpad documents

Use 'Save as' and choose from the list of options.

Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a... [​IMG]

4. JBNelson1 Win User

Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...

how to retrieve a saved over document in Word pad

how to retrieve a saved over document that was in word pad

JBNelson1, May 29, 2022
Thema:

Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...

1. Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a... - Similar Threads - save document either

2. Why can I not save Word documents to my Documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not save Word documents to my Documents folder?: When I try to save a Word document to my Documents folder on my brand new Dell Windows 11 laptop, I receive the following error message: "You can't save here. Please choose another location." Also, when trying to import files into NVivo from the Documents folder, NVivo tells...
  3. Why can I not save Word documents to my Documents folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I not save Word documents to my Documents folder?: When I try to save a Word document to my Documents folder on my brand new Dell Windows 11 laptop, I receive the following error message: "You can't save here. Please choose another location." Also, when trying to import files into NVivo from the Documents folder, NVivo tells...
  4. Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...: I used to use word pad WAY back when I 1st began using PCs and there really wasn't anything else because that's what came installed on my computer. Problem is, I cannot open them using the Word program. So I looked at the Microsoft store for an app that would open them and...
  5. Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...: I used to use word pad WAY back when I 1st began using PCs and there really wasn't anything else because that's what came installed on my computer. Problem is, I cannot open them using the Word program. So I looked at the Microsoft store for an app that would open them and...
  6. how to retrieve a saved over document in Word pad

how to retrieve a saved over document in Word pad: how to retrieve a saved over document that was in word pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-a-saved-over-document-in-word-pad/39b4cf16-9300-40a5-8f76-dea08e7b58b7
  7. Saving Word Documents

Saving Word Documents: How can I save a word document as a JPG file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-word-documents/93d7a253-ae4d-4ac4-90f1-3923058007b6"
  8. Saving a word document as PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saving a word document as PDF: Hi, I have created a document in word, but would like to save it in PDF. When I click "save as", there is PDF option in the drop down. I have tried downloading a converter from Google, but it changes my settings when converting. Any suggestions on how to get it into my drop...
  9. word documents saved as wordpad documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    word documents saved as wordpad documents: I am using Word 2013 on my laptop. Windows 8 was operating system. Recently upgraded to Windows 10. When I save Word documents now, they are saved as Wordpad documents. (.xml files) Wordpad does not recommend some of the Word formatting and alters the documents. How do I...
  10. Saving office documents

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Saving office documents: I have just created a new word document. When I try to do a "file", "save as" it tells me I don't have permission to save in that location and to contact the administrator to obtain permission. I am the administrator as mine is the only name in the users. Has anyone else come...