Windows 10: can I put windows on my Mac?

Discus and support can I put windows on my Mac? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm looking to get a program called Pro Scan but it only runs on windows. How can I get it to run on my Mac running Big Sur v. 11.7.10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Barbara Morgan1, Jul 31, 2024.

1. can I put windows on my Mac?

I'm looking to get a program called Pro Scan but it only runs on windows. How can I get it to run on my Mac running Big Sur v. 11.7.10

:)

Barbara Morgan1, Jul 31, 2024
  2. edved Win User

Issues With Windows Phone Connector for Mac

edved, Jul 31, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 31, 2024
  4. can I put windows on my Mac?

Issues With Windows Phone Connector for Mac

edved,
    Could you try the following steps:

• Remove the pinlock from your phone and restart the device.
    • Open the Keychain Access application and remove the login certificate called "Windows Phone 7 Connector" and reboot your Mac.
    Please respond with the outcome of these steps.

Resnick, Can you also try the same steps.

Scott M - MSFT, Jul 31, 2024
Thema:

can I put windows on my Mac?

1. can I put windows on my Mac? - Similar Threads - put Mac

2. Wiping HDD after cloning HDD to my SSD to put windows on my SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wiping HDD after cloning HDD to my SSD to put windows on my SSD: I just recently cloned my HDD to my SSD in order to put my OS onto my SSD, and was able to do it successfully. However, when trying to launch a few games and applications afterwards, I was met with various error codes. This is one of them. I'm assuming, that because my SSD...
  3. Wiping HDD after cloning HDD to my SSD to put windows on my SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wiping HDD after cloning HDD to my SSD to put windows on my SSD: I just recently cloned my HDD to my SSD in order to put my OS onto my SSD, and was able to do it successfully. However, when trying to launch a few games and applications afterwards, I was met with various error codes. This is one of them. I'm assuming, that because my SSD...
  4. Wiping HDD after cloning HDD to my SSD to put windows on my SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I’m trying to log in on computer but it’s asking me to put in a pin. I don’t recall having one

I’m trying to log in on computer but it’s asking me to put in a pin. I don’t recall having one: I’m trying to log on to my computer but it is telling me to enter a pin. I don’t recall having one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-log-in-on-computer-but-its-asking-me/e6e66d8b-0211-4976-bfff-a7bd7e068145
  6. can I put windows on my Mac?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I put windows on my Mac?: I'm looking to get a program called Pro Scan but it only runs on windows. How can I get it to run on my Mac running Big Sur v. 11.7.10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-put-windows-on-my-mac/29963e1f-5ca3-4b12-bfb3-b8a871dd2ac0
  7. can I put windows on my Mac?

can I put windows on my Mac?: I'm looking to get a program called Pro Scan but it only runs on windows. How can I get it to run on my Mac running Big Sur v. 11.7.10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-put-windows-on-my-mac/29963e1f-5ca3-4b12-bfb3-b8a871dd2ac0
  8. Is it possible for me to put the windows installation tool on a usb from a mac?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible for me to put the windows installation tool on a usb from a mac?: Hey all, im building a gaming pc tmr and i need to put windows on it. I need to create a usb with the windows installation media on it so i can fully install it clean and correctly. I unfortunately dont have access to another windows computer in my household besides my mac....
  9. Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all...: I'll be seriously seriously happy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-microsoft-realize-how-happy-i-am-once-i-buy-a/b0376b2e-89d4-49b7-b2bd-8ece6e3a0510
  10. Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all...: I'll be seriously seriously happy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/will-microsoft-realize-how-happy-i-am-once-i-buy-a/b0376b2e-89d4-49b7-b2bd-8ece6e3a0510