Windows 10: Can I install windows 10 on my computer that runs windows 8?

Discus and support Can I install windows 10 on my computer that runs windows 8? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I had to reboot an old computer to factory settings and it reverted back to Windows 8. I tried updating it to windows 10 and the error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jeremy Missud, Sep 15, 2023.

1. Can I install windows 10 on my computer that runs windows 8?

Hello,I had to reboot an old computer to factory settings and it reverted back to Windows 8. I tried updating it to windows 10 and the error message "0x80072f8f-0x20000" keeps coming up. Some forums suggest to update first to Windows 8.1 but this is no longer available. Is it possible to upgrade to Windows 10?I have tried different fixes such as deleting downloads in Windows/SoftwareDistribution but they dont seem to work

:)

Jeremy Missud, Sep 15, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 15, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2023
  4. Can I install windows 10 on my computer that runs windows 8?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 15, 2023
Thema:

Can I install windows 10 on my computer that runs windows 8?

1. Can I install windows 10 on my computer that runs windows 8? - Similar Threads - install computer runs

2. Why is my windows 8 computer running slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my windows 8 computer running slow: Hello! I have an Acer aspire windows 8 I don’t know which version with intel inside pentium and it is having a hard time to start up/use even the smallest application. It can’t even start up in under 1 - 2 minutes! I have tried deleting applications and used tutorials but...
  3. Why is my windows 8 computer running slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my windows 8 computer running slow: Hello! I have an Acer aspire windows 8 I don’t know which version with intel inside pentium and it is having a hard time to start up/use even the smallest application. It can’t even start up in under 1 - 2 minutes! I have tried deleting applications and used tutorials but...
  4. Can I install windows 10 on my computer that runs windows 8?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I install windows 10 on my computer that runs windows 8?: Hello,I had to reboot an old computer to factory settings and it reverted back to Windows 8. I tried updating it to windows 10 and the error message "0x80072f8f-0x20000" keeps coming up. Some forums suggest to update first to Windows 8.1 but this is no longer available. Is it...
  5. Can I install windows 10 on my computer that runs windows 8?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install windows 10 on my computer that runs windows 8?: Hello,I had to reboot an old computer to factory settings and it reverted back to Windows 8. I tried updating it to windows 10 and the error message "0x80072f8f-0x20000" keeps coming up. Some forums suggest to update first to Windows 8.1 but this is no longer available. Is it...
  6. Does a computer that has Windows 8 pre-installed run Windows 10 Faster?

Does a computer that has Windows 8 pre-installed run Windows 10 Faster?: Hi I just wanted to know that if the default OS was Windows 8, Will upgrading to Windows 10 beat the performance of a Windows 7 default PC? Just curious...
  7. Can my computer run Windows 10?

Can my computer run Windows 10?: So i have a laptop from 2011 installed Windows 7 Starter by default. How do i upgrade to Windows 10? Im not planning to buy a laptop/pc in this tough time, so I bought Windows 10 Home, but i dont know how to install it. If helpful, this is my laptop specs: - Processor:...
  8. Can my computer run Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can my computer run Windows 10?: I currently have a Dell Inspiron 15R 5537 that’s running Windows 8.1 64 bit operating system. I want to upgrade it to Windows 10, is this possible? submitted by /u/stellaeray [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ik5ouc/can_my_computer_run_windows_10/
  9. Windows 10 not running or installing Java 8

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not running or installing Java 8: I wanted to play some classic minecraft and started it, but I always got an error that says that "it couldnt find javaw.exe". The file was there and I manually tried to fix it but it didnt matter what I did, I still got the same error. Half a year ago I tried to install...
  10. Can i install windows 8 on my laptop after installed windows 10 ?

Can i install windows 8 on my laptop after installed windows 10 ?: I have here a physical copy dvd of windows 8 64bit original. I used the dvd to install windows 8 on my desktop pc. Now i want to upgrade my desktop pc to windows 10 and i wonder if after installing windows 10 on my desktop pc i can use the windows 8 dvd on my laptop ? My...