Windows 10: Can i download a windows 10 ISO file on a usb stick and use it on the same laptop it was...

Discus and support Can i download a windows 10 ISO file on a usb stick and use it on the same laptop it was... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The laptop im gonna do it on is very old and it fails to do full resets, updates and download softwares like nvidia geforce and razer cortex.I wanna do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Quin Maurick, Jun 7, 2024.

1. Can i download a windows 10 ISO file on a usb stick and use it on the same laptop it was...

The laptop im gonna do it on is very old and it fails to do full resets, updates and download softwares like nvidia geforce and razer cortex.I wanna do this method in attempt to fully wipe the laptop and have it boot a fresh new installation of windows 10 so i can update it windows, update GPU drivers n all that stuff. Just not sure if i can use the ISO file if its from the same laptop.

:)

Quin Maurick, Jun 7, 2024
Thema:

Can i download a windows 10 ISO file on a usb stick and use it on the same laptop it was...

1. Can i download a windows 10 ISO file on a usb stick and use it on the same laptop it was... - Similar Threads - download ISO file

2. HOW CAN I GET A WINDOWS 10 INSTALL ISO ON USB STICK MAILED TO ME?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW CAN I GET A WINDOWS 10 INSTALL ISO ON USB STICK MAILED TO ME?: HOW CAN I GET A WINDOWS 10 INSTALL ISO ON USB STICK MAILED TO ME?HOW MUCH WILL IT COST? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-windows-10-install-iso-on-usb/2933b1e2-9c6c-4576-bc9c-7500425c2d76
  3. HOW CAN I GET A WINDOWS 10 INSTALL ISO ON USB STICK MAILED TO ME?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW CAN I GET A WINDOWS 10 INSTALL ISO ON USB STICK MAILED TO ME?: HOW CAN I GET A WINDOWS 10 INSTALL ISO ON USB STICK MAILED TO ME?HOW MUCH WILL IT COST? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-windows-10-install-iso-on-usb/2933b1e2-9c6c-4576-bc9c-7500425c2d76
  4. Can i download a windows 10 ISO file on a usb stick and use it on the same laptop it was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i download a windows 10 ISO file on a usb stick and use it on the same laptop it was...: The laptop im gonna do it on is very old and it fails to do full resets, updates and download softwares like nvidia geforce and razer cortex.I wanna do this method in attempt to fully wipe the laptop and have it boot a fresh new installation of windows 10 so i can update it...
  5. Can i download a windows 10 ISO file on a usb stick and use it on the same laptop it was...

Can i download a windows 10 ISO file on a usb stick and use it on the same laptop it was...: The laptop im gonna do it on is very old and it fails to do full resets, updates and download softwares like nvidia geforce and razer cortex.I wanna do this method in attempt to fully wipe the laptop and have it boot a fresh new installation of windows 10 so i can update it...
  6. I can not extract files in a USB stick.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not extract files in a USB stick.: Whenever i try to extract a file in a USB stick, it always gives me this error:How do i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-extract-files-in-a-usb-stick/184b92dd-75f5-4361-a034-6f48daf1f7ca
  7. I can not extract files in a USB stick.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not extract files in a USB stick.: Whenever i try to extract a file in a USB stick, it always gives me this error:How do i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-extract-files-in-a-usb-stick/184b92dd-75f5-4361-a034-6f48daf1f7ca
  8. Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File not downloading to USB

Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File not downloading to USB: Hi, I am on a mac running macOS Catalina ver 10.15.6, and I am trying to download this, but it stops around the 4GB mark. The USB I am using is configured to FAT32 already and I have tried downloading it a few times but it always stops and gives me an download error, but no...
  9. Can I still use my USB stick?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I still use my USB stick?: I have just turned my USB stick (128GB) into a recovery drive, can I still save my personal data on it? And it just got formatted to 32GB?! What happens to my 128GB? Kann ich meinen USB Stick noch benutzen?
  10. downloading Windows 10 ISO file into USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading Windows 10 ISO file into USB: I want to know if downloading of Windows 10 ISO file into a USB is a long process. I started downloading four hours ago an it is still going on. I see just 43% now...