Windows 10: Can I downgrade to windows 10 from windows 11?

Discus and support Can I downgrade to windows 10 from windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had nothing but problems since getting my new pc with Windows 11 pre installed on it. It doesn't like some of my devices, won't recognise my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SeanForsyth2, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Can I downgrade to windows 10 from windows 11?

I have had nothing but problems since getting my new pc with Windows 11 pre installed on it. It doesn't like some of my devices, won't recognise my google or yahoo accounts, beeps intermittently, lags even when just typing text, and is all around the most frustrating experience I've had in years.Is it possible for me to "downgrade" to Windows 10? I bought Windows 11 with it, and can't seem to find the serial key, though I'm sure the company that sold it to me will have it. So my questions are, will I be entitled to Windows 10 using my Windows 11 key, and where can I download Windows 10 to star

:)

SeanForsyth2, Apr 25, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 25, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 25, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Can I downgrade to windows 10 from windows 11?

Delta6326, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

Can I downgrade to windows 10 from windows 11?

1. Can I downgrade to windows 10 from windows 11? - Similar Threads - downgrade

2. Windows 11 new downgraded processor requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 new downgraded processor requirements: Hello, my name is Veronica. I never received a response to my question and I can't find the discussion nor my message to the post on the topic of the newly downgraded processor requirements for Windows 11. I IT support responded to the individual that Microsoft had since...
  3. Windows 11 new downgraded processor requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 new downgraded processor requirements: Hello, my name is Veronica. I never received a response to my question and I can't find the discussion nor my message to the post on the topic of the newly downgraded processor requirements for Windows 11. I IT support responded to the individual that Microsoft had since...
  4. How can I downgrade my laptop with no disk drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I downgrade my laptop with no disk drive: How can you get on a brand-new windows 10 pc window 7 but the laptop doesn't have a disc drive. I want to downgrade because my laptop is running so badly which makes me play video games so badly and I just rested my laptop that is proof on how bad my laptop is....
  5. Downgrade windows 11 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade windows 11 to Windows 10: I bought a new HP workstation and it come with windows 11. I want to downgrade to window 10 and running into problem when try to do custom install windows only. I have burn ISO windows 10 on Microsoft store and successfully boot to Windows screen. I get to windows setup and...
  6. Downgrade from dx12 to dx11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade from dx12 to dx11: Hello, need some help with this : I have an Acer Aspire 4738g with the i5 460m, it had 4gb of ram and a 320gb hdd with windows 7. Me wanting to kinda game upgraded it to 8gb and added a 500gb hdd and upgraded it to windows 10 pro 64-bit. Then I realized that I had dx12 and I...
  7. Downgrade from dx12 to dx11

Downgrade from dx12 to dx11: Hello, need some help with this : I have an Acer Aspire 4738g with the i5 460m, it had 4gb of ram and a 320gb hdd with windows 7. Me wanting to kinda game upgraded it to 8gb and added a 500gb hdd and upgraded it to windows 10 pro 64-bit. Then I realized that I had dx12 and I...
  8. Downgrade from dx12 to dx11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Should I downgrade to directx 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I downgrade to directx 11 ?: I'm trying to run a game called the first descendant but I keep getting this message everytime I launch it: DirectX 12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument.I also tried to change the launch option on steam to -dx11 but...
  10. Should I downgrade to directx 11 ?

Should I downgrade to directx 11 ?: I'm trying to run a game called the first descendant but I keep getting this message everytime I launch it: DirectX 12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument.I also tried to change the launch option on steam to -dx11 but...