Windows 10: Can I delete the esd folder

Discus and support Can I delete the esd folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so there is an near 5 gb folder called the Esd its directory is C:\ESD\Windows and it just basically looks like an windows installation folder and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zunayed Eshan1, Mar 14, 2024.

1. Can I delete the esd folder

so there is an near 5 gb folder called the Esd its directory is C:\ESD\Windows and it just basically looks like an windows installation folder and i could really use that 5 gb so can i delete it? and im not using windows insider etc etc

:)

Zunayed Eshan1, Mar 14, 2024
Thema:

Can I delete the esd folder

1. Can I delete the esd folder - Similar Threads - delete esd folder

2. Can I delete the esd folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I delete the esd folder: so there is an near 5 gb folder called the Esd its directory is C:\ESD\Windows and it just basically looks like an windows installation folder and i could really use that 5 gb so can i delete it? and im not using windows insider etc etc...
  3. Can I delete the esd folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete the esd folder: so there is an near 5 gb folder called the Esd its directory is C:\ESD\Windows and it just basically looks like an windows installation folder and i could really use that 5 gb so can i delete it? and im not using windows insider etc etc...
  4. ESD Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ESD Folder: Trying to clean up my 1TB hard drive because I'm running out of room! I've moved off all videos, music, documents, photos, and STILL only have 10GB left!!There is a folder entitled "ESD" that contains a 4GB file - ESD>Windows>Sources>install.esdWhat is that for? Do I need it...
  5. ESD Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ESD Folder: Trying to clean up my 1TB hard drive because I'm running out of room! I've moved off all videos, music, documents, photos, and STILL only have 10GB left!!There is a folder entitled "ESD" that contains a 4GB file - ESD>Windows>Sources>install.esdWhat is that for? Do I need it...
  6. ESD Folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Esd folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Esd folder: My pc had some file corruption i did in placment update and after that there some file called esd 4.3 gb what to do it can i deletw it and how pls wirte steps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/esd-folder/6caa51da-61d5-4743-b24f-b97dd3c537b9
  8. Esd folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Esd folder: My pc had some file corruption i did in placment update and after that there some file called esd 4.3 gb what to do it can i deletw it and how pls wirte steps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/esd-folder/6caa51da-61d5-4743-b24f-b97dd3c537b9
  9. Esd folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Can I delete ESD folder in c drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I delete ESD folder in c drive.: Hi, I observed a file name ESD in c drive and can i delete it because my c drive is filled. Is this file from media creation tool where I wanted to repair windows 10....