Windows 10: Can I delete an account I lost access to?

Discus and support Can I delete an account I lost access to? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an account organization that ive lost access to. I deleted my connection to this account from the authenticator app and I cant login without it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nebiyu Ermies, Aug 20, 2024.

1. Can I delete an account I lost access to?

I have an account organization that ive lost access to. I deleted my connection to this account from the authenticator app and I cant login without it asking me to input numbers sent to the authenticator. I want to permanently delete this account but I cant without logging in which I cant. Is there anyone that I can contact for I need help.

:)

Nebiyu Ermies, Aug 20, 2024
Thema:

Can I delete an account I lost access to?

1. Can I delete an account I lost access to? - Similar Threads - delete account lost

2. Can I delete an account I lost access to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete an account I lost access to?: I have an account organization that ive lost access to. I deleted my connection to this account from the authenticator app and I cant login without it asking me to input numbers sent to the authenticator. I want to permanently delete this account but I cant without logging in...
  3. Can I delete an account I lost access to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete an account I lost access to?: I have an account organization that ive lost access to. I deleted my connection to this account from the authenticator app and I cant login without it asking me to input numbers sent to the authenticator. I want to permanently delete this account but I cant without logging in...
  4. lost access to account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost access to account: my account has been hacked, ive completely lost access to it, and cant get anywhere with any form of help through Microsoft support. i did the account recovery, it told me to wait 30 days before i could change any security information and its all been changed again during...
  5. lost access to account

lost access to account: my account has been hacked, ive completely lost access to it, and cant get anywhere with any form of help through Microsoft support. i did the account recovery, it told me to wait 30 days before i could change any security information and its all been changed again during...
  6. My Microsoft account got deleted meaning I lost access to my Minecraft account. Is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account got deleted meaning I lost access to my Minecraft account. Is there...: title, whenever i try to login, it says "The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist." and i would like to transfer my Minecraft account to another email...
  7. My Microsoft account got deleted meaning I lost access to my Minecraft account. Is there...

My Microsoft account got deleted meaning I lost access to my Minecraft account. Is there...: title, whenever i try to login, it says "The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist." and i would like to transfer my Minecraft account to another email...
  8. My Microsoft account got deleted meaning I lost access to my Minecraft account. Is there...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft...: ...........My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft account. Is it possible for me to get access to my Minecraft account again?* Moved from Community Center...
  10. My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft...

My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft...: ...........My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft account. Is it possible for me to get access to my Minecraft account again?* Moved from Community Center...