Windows 10: Can I change the folder icons all at once?

Discus and support Can I change the folder icons all at once? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was thinking of changing the icons for all the folders but don't want to change them one by one... Is there a way to change them all at once?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leart Muharremi, Aug 30, 2023.

1. Can I change the folder icons all at once?

I was thinking of changing the icons for all the folders but don't want to change them one by one... Is there a way to change them all at once?

:)

Leart Muharremi, Aug 30, 2023

2. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I want to change a few folders icons and fix the icon to the folder so if its moved to other computers the icon wont change is there any way of doing this thanks,

Live OR Die, Aug 30, 2023
  3. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I don't undestand what you are asking, but cool sig by the way *Rockout :rockout:

douglatins, Aug 30, 2023
  4. psbecker Win User

Can I change the folder icons all at once?

Change Folder Icon in Windows 10

I just acquired a new laptop running Windows 10 and am trying to change the icons of the folders in the StartUp "Program" folder so that they would stand out a little better. I used my admin account and followed all the steps listed above, but when I clicked on "Apply", nothing happened. The same basic windows folder icon remained attached to the folder. I also tried to go into Properties and capitalize some of the folder names, but that didn't work either. Looks like something is protecting them, but I cannot figure out what it is much less how to get around this blockage, Any suggestions?

psbecker, Aug 30, 2023
Thema:

Can I change the folder icons all at once?

1. Can I change the folder icons all at once? - Similar Threads - change folder icons

2. Can you restore folder icon defaults to multiple folders at once?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you restore folder icon defaults to multiple folders at once?: Many times after adding new folders or moving them I will find the folder icon blank. You can restore this with Right Mouse Button > Properties > Customize > Change Icon > Restore Defaults. That works great for one, but many times I have multiple folders with the same issue...
  3. Can you restore folder icon defaults to multiple folders at once?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you restore folder icon defaults to multiple folders at once?: Many times after adding new folders or moving them I will find the folder icon blank. You can restore this with Right Mouse Button > Properties > Customize > Change Icon > Restore Defaults. That works great for one, but many times I have multiple folders with the same issue...
  4. Can I change the folder icons all at once?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I change the folder icons all at once?: I was thinking of changing the icons for all the folders but don't want to change them one by one... Is there a way to change them all at once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-the-folder-icons-all-at-once/362a8230-9bd1-4505-a1ca-c17495b55962
  5. can i get more icons in the "customize icon" section for changing icon for folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can i get more icons in the "customize icon" section for changing icon for folders?: I use these a lot to highlight various important folders and was wondering if there is a way i can add others in too make them look easier to identify. To that end, I am hopeful that the infinite wisdom of the “Brains Trust” of this group can help. Thank you very much...
  6. How can I change the icon of a zipped folder?

How can I change the icon of a zipped folder?: When i go into properties of the zipped folder it doesn’t show customize menu to change the icon[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-icon-of-a-zipped-folder/c589e131-de01-42c9-857d-9d4f66b04c87
  7. If I change a network folder icon, does it change for all?

If I change a network folder icon, does it change for all?: Hello, I am looking to change the icons of a folder in a shared network for myself. I do not want the custom icons to be visible for anyone else. If I update the icon, will that propagate to everyone? If so, is there a way to change the icon only for myself?...
  8. Is there a way to change all internet shortcut icons at once?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to change all internet shortcut icons at once?: Instead of going to each one and changing it that way. I need a faster method. 139627
  9. Change live folder icons and all other folder icons in Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change live folder icons and all other folder icons in Win10 Pro: I've been tinkering with the look of my whole system recently. I didn't like the default theme or the folder icons. Now with the help of SevenForums article How to change default folder icons: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...lder-icon.html. It was a very handy article...
  10. Is a 'Global' folder view setting possible, changing all at once ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is a 'Global' folder view setting possible, changing all at once ?: I work with lots of libraries (around 30) and each is linked to many folders. When installing Windows and importing files I find that the default view is 'Details' but I prefer 'Large Icons'. This involves clicking and opening every folder in turn and manually changing the...