Windows 10: can i add all of my C: drive files to my E: drive and remove my C: drive from my computer?

Discus and support can i add all of my C: drive files to my E: drive and remove my C: drive from my computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my laptop, that has 30GB and 27 GB is taken from windows, can i then add every file from the C: drive to either my E: or my D: drive and then remove my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by the.royal.dolly uk, Aug 20, 2024.

1. can i add all of my C: drive files to my E: drive and remove my C: drive from my computer?

my laptop, that has 30GB and 27 GB is taken from windows, can i then add every file from the C: drive to either my E: or my D: drive and then remove my C: drive from my computer, so i won't get nofications that my storage is full. even though ive changed everything to always download to my D: drive, my main drive gets less space. yes, i can switch and add a new eMMC but for now it cost alot for me, and i have found lots of micro sd cards and other portable storage.

:)

the.royal.dolly uk, Aug 20, 2024
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Can not extend C drive.

You will have to move E: drive first. So expand E: drive to take that 10gb of space, then shrink it from the left...so that you can expand C: drive.

You cannot have C:---E:---C:
    It must be C:---E:

3. Can not extend C drive.

How do shrink it from the left? *Confused can i add all of my C: drive files to my E: drive and remove my C: drive from my computer? :confused:

kid41212003, Aug 20, 2024
  4. can i add all of my C: drive files to my E: drive and remove my C: drive from my computer?

C Drive icon disapear?

I was trying to install need for speed pro street demo. I install it in C drive directory. Somehow it got currupted.. so I delete the files manually in C drive and reboot and download pro street again.

Now my C drive picture Icon disapear and now it just a white square. Did when I was deleting pro street files in C drive somehow it effect the C drive icon? or did I accidently delete something that is not pro street file?

How do I make my C drive picture Icon back?

HiddenStupid, Aug 20, 2024
Thema:

can i add all of my C: drive files to my E: drive and remove my C: drive from my computer?

1. can i add all of my C: drive files to my E: drive and remove my C: drive from my computer? - Similar Threads - add drive files

2. can i add all of my C: drive files to my E: drive and remove my C: drive from my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can i add all of my C: drive files to my E: drive and remove my C: drive from my computer?: my laptop, that has 30GB and 27 GB is taken from windows, can i then add every file from the C: drive to either my E: or my D: drive and then remove my C: drive from my computer, so i won't get nofications that my storage is full. even though ive changed everything to always...
  3. can i add all of my C: drive files to my E: drive and remove my C: drive from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i add all of my C: drive files to my E: drive and remove my C: drive from my computer?: my laptop, that has 30GB and 27 GB is taken from windows, can i then add every file from the C: drive to either my E: or my D: drive and then remove my C: drive from my computer, so i won't get nofications that my storage is full. even though ive changed everything to always...
  4. somehow my default drive was changed from drive E to drive C. Drive C is only a small HD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    somehow my default drive was changed from drive E to drive C. Drive C is only a small HD...: somehow my default drive was changed from drive E to drive C. Drive C is only a small HD that was originally intended for storing photos and other media. How do I change it back?...
  5. somehow my default drive was changed from drive E to drive C. Drive C is only a small HD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    somehow my default drive was changed from drive E to drive C. Drive C is only a small HD...: somehow my default drive was changed from drive E to drive C. Drive C is only a small HD that was originally intended for storing photos and other media. How do I change it back?...
  6. Can I move windows 11 from my C: drive to my E: drive without resetting all my drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I move windows 11 from my C: drive to my E: drive without resetting all my drives?: I would like to move Windows from my 120GB SSD to my 500GB SSD because my C: drive is always almost full at 5-.5GB remaining. I was wondering if I could format my E: Drive and move Windows 11 there so it would have more free space. However, I am not sure how to do this...
  7. Can I move windows 11 from my C: drive to my E: drive without resetting all my drives?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I move windows 11 from my C: drive to my E: drive without resetting all my drives?: I would like to move Windows from my 120GB SSD to my 500GB SSD because my C: drive is always almost full at 5-.5GB remaining. I was wondering if I could format my E: Drive and move Windows 11 there so it would have more free space. However, I am not sure how to do this...
  8. all these files just showed up on my e: drive (windows is installed on my c: drive) is it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    all these files just showed up on my e: drive (windows is installed on my c: drive) is it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sea_For [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1o9yy/all_these_files_just_showed_up_on_my_e_drive/
  9. I cloned my C: drive to my E: drive and i want to Format My C: drive

I cloned my C: drive to my E: drive and i want to Format My C: drive: [ATTACH] I have already prioritized my PC to boot from my E: drive which has a copy of my windows 10. I used Samsung's Data Migration tool since both my C: and E: are both from Samsung to avoid any hiccups or discrepancies. I'm worried that formatting my C: drive may mess...
  10. Can I add memory to C drive on my laptop

Can I add memory to C drive on my laptop: How do I add memory to C drive on my computer? I know how to clean but I want to add https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-add-memory-to-c-drive-on-my-laptop/9bb8b446-384c-49ce-a116-20a853e8fb04"