Windows 10: Can anyone provide me with a Win 7 driver for my new hard drive?

Discus and support Can anyone provide me with a Win 7 driver for my new hard drive? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Western Digital 2TB WD Blue PC Internal Hard Drive - 7200 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache, 3.5" - WD20EZBX-00AYRA0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Henry J Morgan, Sep 7, 2024.

1. Can anyone provide me with a Win 7 driver for my new hard drive?

Western Digital 2TB WD Blue PC Internal Hard Drive - 7200 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache, 3.5" - WD20EZBX-00AYRA0

:)

Henry J Morgan, Sep 7, 2024

2. exterior hard drive usable?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Plug USB hard drive into old computer.
    • Open File Explorer (Win+E) and open the USB drive.
    • Open another File Explorer window and open your documents folder.
    • Drag files to the USB drive.
    • Move drive to new computer.
    • Drag files to their new homes in the matching documents/pictures/videos/whatever folders you use to organize.
    Please let us know if you have any further issues. in uploading/ transferring data.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Sep 7, 2024
  3. Chipset drivers for Win 7

Yes, just use the Vista x64 drivers. Should work.

A Cheese Danish, Sep 7, 2024
  4. Can anyone provide me with a Win 7 driver for my new hard drive?

reinstalling windows 7 on new hard drive prior to win 10 upgrade.

My wife's win 7 computer is experiencing stability issues daily. I've exhausted all possibilities and feel a clean install may be the only option. . She has already reserved a win 10 upgrade. I'd like to install a new hard drive and reinstall win 7, will
    this jeopardize the win 10 upgrade? Actually to maintain my sanity my gut says to install new drive and reinstall win 7 regardless.

BryanBeasleigh, Sep 7, 2024
Thema:

Can anyone provide me with a Win 7 driver for my new hard drive?

1. Can anyone provide me with a Win 7 driver for my new hard drive? - Similar Threads - anyone provide driver

2. Can anyone provide me with a Win 7 driver for my new hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone provide me with a Win 7 driver for my new hard drive?: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue PC Internal Hard Drive - 7200 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache, 3.5" - WD20EZBX-00AYRA0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-provide-me-with-a-win-7-driver-for-my/b26fa50e-dcda-470e-bacd-1c94f59de364
  3. Can anyone help me with my USB hard drive corruption?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help me with my USB hard drive corruption?: Hey y’all so i’m experiencing this new issue on my pc. it’s my external hard drive causing major issues ever since i installed an update for my driver. of course it sounds stupid but i couldn’t save game data on my c drive because i don’t know how to expand it. anyway the...
  4. Can anyone help me with my USB hard drive corruption?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with my USB hard drive corruption?: Hey y’all so i’m experiencing this new issue on my pc. it’s my external hard drive causing major issues ever since i installed an update for my driver. of course it sounds stupid but i couldn’t save game data on my c drive because i don’t know how to expand it. anyway the...
  5. Can anyone help me with my USB hard drive corruption?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. can anyone help me with my new pc

can anyone help me with my new pc: Hello I have windows 11 and I started to experience after changing my graphic power cuts in my pc that I have discovered that they are blue screens but I do not understand the problem very well the graphic is new and has the latest version of drivers, I thought it was the...
  7. Can anyone provide a AMD bluetooth driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone provide a AMD bluetooth driver.: It seems that I deleted it. my AMD series is AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS with Radeon Graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-provide-a-amd-bluetooth-driver/95476bfe-5dbf-47fc-a877-03abe8572427
  8. Can anyone provide a AMD bluetooth driver.

Can anyone provide a AMD bluetooth driver.: It seems that I deleted it. my AMD series is AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS with Radeon Graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-provide-a-amd-bluetooth-driver/95476bfe-5dbf-47fc-a877-03abe8572427
  9. Can anyone provide a AMD bluetooth driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Can anyone tell me which partitions are for Win 7 and which are for Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can anyone tell me which partitions are for Win 7 and which are for Win 10?: I got major corruption in my Win 10 install, so much that even trying to reinstall hangs... So I formatted the Win 10 partition, but there is also a "recovery partition", is that for win 10 or win 7? [IMG]...