Windows 10: Can anyone help me with this any time I try signing in to microsoft it says Do you want to...

Discus and support Can anyone help me with this any time I try signing in to microsoft it says Do you want to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-with-this-any-time-i-try/8655c220-5c37-4682-b167-23483c47f09c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ivan Rojas2, Jul 18, 2024.

1. Can anyone help me with this any time I try signing in to microsoft it says Do you want to...

I need help

:)

ivan Rojas2, Jul 18, 2024
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Can anyone help me with this any time I try signing in to microsoft it says Do you want to... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jul 18, 2024
  3. WallyX Win User
    Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

I have a Local Account and want to, "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead". I go through all of the required steps including entering my Username and Password. Microsoft accepts everything, then ask me to enter my password one final time. I very carefully enter it exactly as I did before and Microsoft says its not correct. Any help wold be appreciated.

WallyX, Jul 18, 2024
  4. Can anyone help me with this any time I try signing in to microsoft it says Do you want to...

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 18, 2024
Thema:

Can anyone help me with this any time I try signing in to microsoft it says Do you want to...

1. Can anyone help me with this any time I try signing in to microsoft it says Do you want to... - Similar Threads - anyone help try

2. Can anyone help me with this any time I try signing in to microsoft it says Do you want to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with this any time I try signing in to microsoft it says Do you want to...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-with-this-any-time-i-try/8655c220-5c37-4682-b167-23483c47f09c
  3. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  4. Can anyone help me try to at least pinpoint this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me try to at least pinpoint this?: My pc has never been the greatest and all but since yesterday it's just not working, my programs weren't booting properly so like normal I started to restart it but ever since it's been having issues ranging from being stuck on preparing Windows to not loading things properly...
  5. Can anyone help me try to at least pinpoint this?

Can anyone help me try to at least pinpoint this?: My pc has never been the greatest and all but since yesterday it's just not working, my programs weren't booting properly so like normal I started to restart it but ever since it's been having issues ranging from being stuck on preparing Windows to not loading things properly...
  6. Can anyone help me try to at least pinpoint this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  8. Can any anyone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can any anyone help me: To upgrade from from Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-any-anyone-help-me/8a6cbf2c-7336-463a-a840-c18bb5786595
  9. Can any anyone help me

Can any anyone help me: To upgrade from from Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-any-anyone-help-me/8a6cbf2c-7336-463a-a840-c18bb5786595
  10. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....