Windows 10: Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue?

Discus and support Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As of the last few months my pc has been experiencing more BSOD as time has gone on. The error codes I've been getting are:CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ryan Barnes1, Jul 6, 2024.

1. Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue?

As of the last few months my pc has been experiencing more BSOD as time has gone on. The error codes I've been getting are:CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT MACHIONE_CHECK_EXCEPTIONUNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAPIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI've ran multiple tests on my hardware including the GPU,CPU,RAM, and even both drives themselves consisting of an SSD and a hard drive. So far nothing has shown signs of damage or malfunction. I've searched and tried to repair any faulty files using CDM and codes such as "SFC/ SCANNOW", again it said files were restored which were faulty but no long term fix. I've also recently

:)

Ryan Barnes1, Jul 6, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 6, 2024
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue? [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jul 6, 2024
  4. Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 6, 2024
Thema:

Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue?

1. Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue? - Similar Threads - anyone help BSOD

2. Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue?: As of the last few months my pc has been experiencing more BSOD as time has gone on. The error codes I've been getting are:CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT MACHIONE_CHECK_EXCEPTIONUNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAPIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI've ran multiple tests on my hardware including the...
  3. Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue?: As of the last few months my pc has been experiencing more BSOD as time has gone on. The error codes I've been getting are:CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT MACHIONE_CHECK_EXCEPTIONUNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAPIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI've ran multiple tests on my hardware including the...
  4. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  5. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  6. Can anyone help me with this PowerShell issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this PowerShell issue?: There's a PowerShell command I use to start updating an excel file very morning. It worked until yesterday, when I got a Windows update. Since then, I can't do it.The commands I run:$excel = new-object -comobject excel.application$workbook =...
  7. Can anyone help me with this PowerShell issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with this PowerShell issue?: There's a PowerShell command I use to start updating an excel file very morning. It worked until yesterday, when I got a Windows update. Since then, I can't do it.The commands I run:$excel = new-object -comobject excel.application$workbook =...
  8. Can anyone help me with this PowerShell issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can anyone help me with constant BSODs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me with constant BSODs?: I have a mini-dump folder that I could use someone's help telling me what my most recent crashes are. I was playing Metro Exodus last night and then started watching a movie, and got a BSOD, and then more consecutive...
  10. Can Anyone help me with this this directX issue/

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can Anyone help me with this this directX issue/: [ATTACH] Im having problems running Final Fantasy XIV In direct X 11 I have never had this problem before ever with the game. I have tried using the windows DirectX End-user runtime as the popup suggested but it keeps saying that my PC is up to date but i still cant...