Windows 10: Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?

Discus and support Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a weird one. I just finished making a couple of websites on wix, they use background videos, animations and embedded videos.None of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RundownLunatic, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?

Hello all, I have a weird one. I just finished making a couple of websites on wix, they use background videos, animations and embedded videos.None of these visual elements play automatically as they should on Chrome, Opera, Edge or Firefox but ONLY on my main Windows 10 PC.When I try them on my W10 laptop, they run perfectly using all the same browsers. I've asked friends to look and they say the videos/animations all run fine there as well.So, my question is, is there something going on with my PC that means these videos don't play across all these browsers? I've deleted the cache but beyond

:)

RundownLunatic, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?

1. Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers? - Similar Threads - stopping videos autoplaying

2. Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?: Hello all, I have a weird one. I just finished making a couple of websites on wix, they use background videos, animations and embedded videos.None of these visual elements play automatically as they should on Chrome, Opera, Edge or Firefox but ONLY on my main Windows 10...
  3. Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?: Hello all, I have a weird one. I just finished making a couple of websites on wix, they use background videos, animations and embedded videos.None of these visual elements play automatically as they should on Chrome, Opera, Edge or Firefox but ONLY on my main Windows 10...
  4. Autoplay Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Autoplay Video: I cannot get Video Discs to Autoplay. My machine is Intel QuadCore i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 32 GB RAM, running MS Windows 10 Home v. 1803, build 17134.228 on an MSI B75MA-P45 motherboard with a SAMSUNG SSD main drive. It has RealTek High Definition Audio and a SAMSUNG...
  5. Autoplay Videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autoplay Videos: I followed the instructions in this thead: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-enable-autoplay-of-movie-dvds-when/39a99447-4156-4e66-ae7b-59932b563171 I have downloaded VLC video player, in control panel/devices, I have set Autoplay to On. In...
  6. Autoplay videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autoplay videos: I find autoplay videos irritating. In Firefox, I had gone to about:config and changed the media.autoplay boolean to false. This solved the problem until recently. The videos have been playing again. Any advice?
  7. Stop Autoplay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop Autoplay: OK Ive had enough. I can be on Skype talking and looking at news etc and a damn video somewhere will start shouting at me. It can take ages to find out where it is. How do I stop ANY video playing automatically. If I wish to watch I will select it. I have tried various...
  8. autoplay videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    autoplay videos: Hi, I am play a game, but an ad came on and I can't get it off. Can someone tell me how to turn off the video. Thank you, TrossZZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autoplay-videos/c0e60a3e-0003-4fec-bb3d-92839fb7f7c7
  9. Anyway to stop ALL videos and use TEXT browser

in Browsers and Email
    Anyway to stop ALL videos and use TEXT browser: Hi there. doesn't matter what browser you use it's getting increasingly annoying when you just are looking or reading text the target website is also riddled with built in videos (not talking about extra popups or ad blockers here) which can take an age to load and get in...
  10. Autoplaying videos

in Browsers and Email
    Autoplaying videos: How do I stop autoplaying videos in Win 10 using Chrome? 17047