Windows 10: Can A Virus Survive Data Erasure on Windows 10?

Discus and support Can A Virus Survive Data Erasure on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ??? submitted by /u/Totogogo505 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imi9j1/can_a_virus_survive_data_erasure_on_windows_10/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Totogogo505, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Can A Virus Survive Data Erasure on Windows 10?

/u/Totogogo505, Sep 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Can A Virus Survive Data Erasure on Windows 10?

Fresh Paint erasure

Will you please tell me how can I use erasure in Fresh Paint? I can't find it.

[Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Paint 3D / Getting started]

andreaváradi, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Can A Virus Survive Data Erasure on Windows 10?

1. Can A Virus Survive Data Erasure on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Virus Survive Data

2. want to wipe data but not sure that will it erasure the SSD or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to wipe data but not sure that will it erasure the SSD or not?: So basically i am wiping my computer for donation but i am not sure that will it erasure my SSD or not . Can someone please guide me ?Here comes the first issue -> It is showing it will not clean the drive that means it will not erasure the drive?And when click change...
  3. want to wipe data but not sure that will it erasure the SSD or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to wipe data but not sure that will it erasure the SSD or not?: So basically i am wiping my computer for donation but i am not sure that will it erasure my SSD or not . Can someone please guide me ?Here comes the first issue -> It is showing it will not clean the drive that means it will not erasure the drive?And when click change...
  4. want to wipe data but not sure that will it erasure the SSD or not?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Ark survival evolved world data windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark survival evolved world data windows 10 edition: logged on today to see a message saying cloud wasn't able to sync so after pressing retry didn't do anything I then reloaded the game and everything was fine except I go onto my extinction world and I have my character levels but all my world data is gone, can I get it back...
  6. Ark survival evolved world data windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved world data windows 10 edition: logged on today to see a message saying cloud wasn't able to sync so after pressing retry didn't do anything I then reloaded the game and everything was fine except I go onto my extinction world and I have my character levels but all my world data is gone, can I get it back...
  7. A Virus or Trojan or Worm That Can Survive a Factory Reset on Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Virus or Trojan or Worm That Can Survive a Factory Reset on Computer: Hello, I plan on doing a factory reset on my Thinkpad X270 Windows 10 Pro laptop, but I'd like to check on certain things: I read the following on backed-up files: "In most cases, a factory reset will remove viruses. But how exactly do some manage to survive it? Wherever...
  8. Data erasure vs Data drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Data erasure vs Data drives: just wondering if the "data erasure" and the other faster option have any performance difference when wiping a pc or if data erasure just makes it harder to get your old data after you sell your pc/drive submitted by /u/Krazbuto [link] [comments]...
  9. Can A BitCoin Miner Survive Data Erasure on Windows 10?

Can A BitCoin Miner Survive Data Erasure on Windows 10?: Please Help! submitted by /u/Totogogo505 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imiyj4/can_a_bitcoin_miner_survive_data_erasure_on/
  10. Should I use Data Erasure?

Should I use Data Erasure?: Hello! I'll keep this quick. I'm looking to completely reset my windows 10 in order to clear off all these drivers I don't need (I'm using a custom built PC). I've only had this PC operational for 2 days, so I don't care about saving files or any of that nonsense, I really...