Windows 10: Camera does does not work on new laptop Windows 10 HPENVYx360

Discus and support Camera does does not work on new laptop Windows 10 HPENVYx360 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Help, I have a Skype job interview this week. I installed skype but my laptop says there is no camera. I went to tools, settings turned everything on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by seedologykg, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Camera does does not work on new laptop Windows 10 HPENVYx360

Help, I have a Skype job interview this week. I installed skype but my laptop says there is no camera. I went to tools, settings turned everything on for microphone and camera but the camera does not seem to exist. What am I doing wrong or do I need to do?

:)

seedologykg, Oct 27, 2019

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Camera does does not work on new laptop Windows 10 HPENVYx360

Laptop camera not working in windows 10

Hello Shailendra,

Thank you for getting back with an update. I guess your laptop is not installed with compatible camera drivers. Please let us know below things.

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What happen when you try to launch Camera app?
    • Are you getting any error message or code?
    • Did you check for the latest Camera drivers from manufacturer website?
    Meanwhile, suggest you to check with the below link article and see if it helps you in fixing the issue.

How to fix Windows 10 issues with cameras when
    the Windows Camera app fails to launch

Let us know how it went.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Camera does does not work on new laptop Windows 10 HPENVYx360

1. Camera does does not work on new laptop Windows 10 HPENVYx360 - Similar Threads - Camera does does

2. camera does not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera does not working: camera does not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-does-not-working/f1f93e6c-0402-4052-8bf1-59b38a89bfa5
  3. Camera does not work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera does not work in windows 10: going through the "Troubleshoot camera issues" of windows help and/or rebooting the PC used to work, still the problem was always present. Now the camera simply does not work. Device manager indicates that the device works fine, but it does not...
  4. Camera does not work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera does not work in windows 10: going through the "Troubleshoot camera issues" of windows help and/or rebooting the PC used to work, still the problem was always present. Now the camera simply does not work. Device manager indicates that the device works fine, but it does not...
  5. Camera does not work in windows 10

6. Camera does not work

Camera does not work: Hi dear friends: I have a laptop Dell Inspiron 13, 5000 series Intel Core i3-7100U 2.4GHz 64 bits Touch screen Windows 10 Home Single Language When I open the camera the light goes on but there is no picture, the app picture area remains black. I tried this with every...
  7. Camera Does Not Work on Windows 10

Camera Does Not Work on Windows 10: Hey everyone, I recently purchased an HP spectre x360 about 3 weeks ago and am running into an issue with my camera. Every time I go to open the app or attempt to video chat via Teams or Skype it says that it "can't find my camera" or "no camera detected." The app prompts...
  8. Camera does not work

Camera does not work: When I open my Camera on my PC it shows the camera sign crossed on the grey screen and does not respond to anything. PC is new. Apps are allowed to use Camera. I can change option and settings in the Camera app but the camera itself still doesn't work. How can I fix that?...
  9. Camera does not work

Camera does not work: I have a Samsung NP300E5C-S06 laptop and a built in WebCam SC-13HDL11939N. My camera does not work, the screen is dark, although the camera is in use. The camera has access to Skype as well, but I am not visible in a video call. I have windows 10 operation system. How can I...
  10. Camera does not work

Camera does not work: I received error 0xA00F4244 I am unable to find my camera device in my device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-does-not-work/5b6c21fe-9347-4766-8f1c-02cca9b261e4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hpenvyx360 15-dr0xxx compatible window hello