Windows 10: c++

Discus and support c++ in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; c++ takes up a lot of space and there are I think 5 different versions on my computer, but it is said that a person should not remove any of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KarenTroup, Jul 26, 2020.

1. c++

c++ takes up a lot of space and there are I think 5 different versions on my computer, but it is said that a person should not remove any of them because some programs still rely on parts of these programs. Why can't a c++ program be written that contains all of the parts so that so much space is not being taken up by these programs? I would not mind if there were not 6 different versions of 2008 and a couple of 2017 and an overall amount 162.55M which if it was in the cloud that would be great but it is not, please do something to reduce or tell us how we can reduce some of this.

Thank you

:)

KarenTroup, Jul 26, 2020
  2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you connected to Domain network?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R, type fsmgmt.msc.
    • Select Shares and right click on C$.
    • Select Stop Sharing.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 26, 2020
  4. c++

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    c++ 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    c++ 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

c++

1. c++ - Similar Threads - c++

2. مشكلة تحديث بـ Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    مشكلة تحديث بـ Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1: مرحبا عزيزي .. لدي مشكلة في تحديثات ويندوز 11 عربي ، وهي جديدة غير مسبوقة دائما تحديث تحديث أمان الحزمة القابلة لإعادة التوزيع والخاصة بـ Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 رقم KB2538243 يتم تحميله على القرص D وليس القرص C وهو قرص النظام، ورغم ذلك لا يتم اكتمال التثبيت...
  3. مشكلة تحديث بـ Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    مشكلة تحديث بـ Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1: مرحبا عزيزي .. لدي مشكلة في تحديثات ويندوز 11 عربي ، وهي جديدة غير مسبوقة دائما تحديث تحديث أمان الحزمة القابلة لإعادة التوزيع والخاصة بـ Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 رقم KB2538243 يتم تحميله على القرص D وليس القرص C وهو قرص النظام، ورغم ذلك لا يتم اكتمال التثبيت...
  4. corrupted file \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\\Vault.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    corrupted file \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\\Vault.dll: I ran SFC /SCANNOW it cannot fix this. any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-file-cwindowssystem32vaultdll/432ef5bc-f852-4c11-98fe-627457c7b4d0
  5. corrupted file \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\\Vault.dll

corrupted file \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\\Vault.dll: I ran SFC /SCANNOW it cannot fix this. any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-file-cwindowssystem32vaultdll/432ef5bc-f852-4c11-98fe-627457c7b4d0
  6. Folder name is "Kinghaze" beside Windows folders in C: partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder name is "Kinghaze" beside Windows folders in C: partition: Folder name is "Kinghaze" beside Windows folders in C: partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-name-is-kinghaze-beside-windows-folders-in/f7bee20c-0cd9-4aad-846c-f30d6c32bff9
  7. Folder name is "Kinghaze" beside Windows folders in C: partition

Folder name is "Kinghaze" beside Windows folders in C: partition: Folder name is "Kinghaze" beside Windows folders in C: partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-name-is-kinghaze-beside-windows-folders-in/f7bee20c-0cd9-4aad-846c-f30d6c32bff9
  8. I recently bought a new akg earphone type c now only right ear works and mic does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently bought a new akg earphone type c now only right ear works and mic does not work: I have boughr akg earphones and the first day it worked perfectly fine but tommorow it did not work i tested it with 1 ther computer the issue still refrains this happened to me twice hence why i bought a new one the previous one was aux. only the right ear works and the mic...
  9. I recently bought a new akg earphone type c now only right ear works and mic does not work

I recently bought a new akg earphone type c now only right ear works and mic does not work: I have boughr akg earphones and the first day it worked perfectly fine but tommorow it did not work i tested it with 1 ther computer the issue still refrains this happened to me twice hence why i bought a new one the previous one was aux. only the right ear works and the mic...
  10. SOLVED: Windows 10 Frozen and Lost Signal to External Monitors After Connecting USB-C Monitor

SOLVED: Windows 10 Frozen and Lost Signal to External Monitors After Connecting USB-C Monitor: I have an HP ZBook 15 G3 laptop with two external monitors: one connected via HDMI and the other also using HDMI but connected through a USB-C adapter.Yesterday, for some reason, both external monitors lost their signal. Today, I tried several solutions, including:Restarting...