Windows 10: C:\Program...

Discus and support C:\Program... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.33728.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\MSVCP140.dll is either not design to run on windows or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ronee Dey, May 30, 2024.

1. Ronee Dey Win User

C:\Program...

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.33728.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\MSVCP140.dll is either not design to run on windows or it contains an error. Error status 0xc0000020. What is the problem? Due to this i can't use omen gaming hub, notepad, snipping tools like software. Please help someone to resolve this!

:)

Ronee Dey, May 30, 2024

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 30, 2024
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Learning to Program C

my suggestion is to learn c first, then expand to c++ or java depending on your project requirements. if you decide to use visual studio (which i strongestly recommend) then you can just create c++ projects and write normal c code

W1zzard, May 30, 2024
  4. Yaqub K Win User

file in C:\Program?

Hi,

Do you have any program installed by name Adobe? Follow the steps to check in program list:

Press Windows + X.

Select Programs and Features.

Yaqub K, May 30, 2024
Thema:

1. C:\Program... - Similar Threads - Program

2. i have scanned laptop 3 times and it says I have over 51 infected files but the program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have scanned laptop 3 times and it says I have over 51 infected files but the program...: i have done 3 scans and the program takes over 2 hours to complete the scan. It tells me there are over 51 infected files but it does not delete them. How can I delete them if the program does not do it? Is there something i am missing? I used "microsoft safety scan"....
  3. i have scanned laptop 3 times and it says I have over 51 infected files but the program...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have scanned laptop 3 times and it says I have over 51 infected files but the program...: i have done 3 scans and the program takes over 2 hours to complete the scan. It tells me there are over 51 infected files but it does not delete them. How can I delete them if the program does not do it? Is there something i am missing? I used "microsoft safety scan"....
  4. i have scanned laptop 3 times and it says I have over 51 infected files but the program...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Program Window Flickering and Artifacting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program Window Flickering and Artifacting: Hey,I recently started having issues with a few programs, not all but a few, where the screens or contents in the program windows would start flickering. Basically, it happens whenever and can get really bad, in some cases making the program completely useless.I've attached a...
  6. Program Window Flickering and Artifacting

Program Window Flickering and Artifacting: Hey,I recently started having issues with a few programs, not all but a few, where the screens or contents in the program windows would start flickering. Basically, it happens whenever and can get really bad, in some cases making the program completely useless.I've attached a...
  7. I cannot open programs as an administrator, i cannot open task manager, i cannot restart pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open programs as an administrator, i cannot open task manager, i cannot restart pc.: Hello, thank you for helping me at first. I have this problem that i saw today. Yesterday i changed the permissions according a tutorial for another user that i finded on proprieties security... you understand me. I changed for disc C, and i putted some command in Power Shell...
  8. I cannot open programs as an administrator, i cannot open task manager, i cannot restart pc.

I cannot open programs as an administrator, i cannot open task manager, i cannot restart pc.: Hello, thank you for helping me at first. I have this problem that i saw today. Yesterday i changed the permissions according a tutorial for another user that i finded on proprieties security... you understand me. I changed for disc C, and i putted some command in Power Shell...
  9. Weird graphics problem in certain programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird graphics problem in certain programs: I don't know what to do, I have a windows 11 laptop and with most Microsoft programs haven't seen it with other programs such as the minecraft launcher and vs code I get these weird bleeded out colors. When I switch programs it fixes for a couple of seconds, but then it...
  10. Weird graphics problem in certain programs

Weird graphics problem in certain programs: I don't know what to do, I have a windows 11 laptop and with most Microsoft programs haven't seen it with other programs such as the minecraft launcher and vs code I get these weird bleeded out colors. When I switch programs it fixes for a couple of seconds, but then it...