Windows 10: Build 22621 Stuttering after alt tabbing?

Discus and support Build 22621 Stuttering after alt tabbing? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I haven’t changed anything aside from a Windows update, and now I’m getting some pretty hard stuttering when alt tabbing. Has anyone experienced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jay Rupp, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Jay Rupp Win User

Build 22621 Stuttering after alt tabbing?

I haven’t changed anything aside from a Windows update, and now I’m getting some pretty hard stuttering when alt tabbing. Has anyone experienced something similar?

:)

Jay Rupp, Nov 19, 2023

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Build 22621 Stuttering after alt tabbing? [​IMG]

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Nov 19, 2023
  3. alt + tab not working

*Confused Build 22621 Stuttering after alt tabbing? :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, Nov 19, 2023
  4. DrDuncan Win User

Alt-tab won't switch between two windows anymore

I really need to get back the alt-tab behavior that flips back and forth between two applilcations. I did all the things I found here and some from other web pages, but nothing will let me flip from MS Word to another app I am using and then back to MS Word. Alt-tab only shows me a list of applications and clicking alt-tab again takes me back to whatever I was on before. How can I make alt-tab flip back and forth between two applications with no steps in-between them? That ability to flip back and forth has worked for me on MS Windows for decades. Thanks. Ken - - - Updated - - - When I use alt-tab, and see all the open tabs, releasing tab and then pressing tab does nothing except take me back to the window I started with. Do I need to re-install Windows 10 solely to make alt-tab work correctly?

DrDuncan, Nov 19, 2023
Thema:

1. Build 22621 Stuttering after alt tabbing? - Similar Threads - Build 22621 Stuttering

2. Build 22621 Stuttering after alt tabbing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Build 22621 Stuttering after alt tabbing?: I haven’t changed anything aside from a Windows update, and now I’m getting some pretty hard stuttering when alt tabbing. Has anyone experienced something similar?...
  3. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab: Hai.While using the Alt+Tab feature, I would like to hide certain windows from appearing in it. Because, I use two screens for multi tasking and have certain windows idly open. This makes the Alt+tab too clumsy and difficult to choose the app that I need. Any suggestions...
  4. Alt+Tab

Alt+Tab: Hai.While using the Alt+Tab feature, I would like to hide certain windows from appearing in it. Because, I use two screens for multi tasking and have certain windows idly open. This makes the Alt+tab too clumsy and difficult to choose the app that I need. Any suggestions...
  5. FAX failure with build 22621 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAX failure with build 22621 22H2: With the upgrade to Win 11, 22H2, the FAX printer is no longer listed in the FAX app. Other printers are shown. Of course, the FAX won't send.Under PRINTERS, the FAX printer is listed.When printing plain documents, the FAX printer is among the printer options.In the ADD...
  6. FAX failure with build 22621 22H2

FAX failure with build 22621 22H2: With the upgrade to Win 11, 22H2, the FAX printer is no longer listed in the FAX app. Other printers are shown. Of course, the FAX won't send.Under PRINTERS, the FAX printer is listed.When printing plain documents, the FAX printer is among the printer options.In the ADD...
  7. Alt highlight triggered after using ALT + TAB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt highlight triggered after using ALT + TAB: For a very long time now, I've been having issues with Windows 11. When I use ALT + TAB to switch to another window and come back to another window, the ALT keys/menus are triggered. This means that if you start typing e.g. in Word, you're not typing in your document but...
  8. Alt highlight triggered after using ALT + TAB

Alt highlight triggered after using ALT + TAB: For a very long time now, I've been having issues with Windows 11. When I use ALT + TAB to switch to another window and come back to another window, the ALT keys/menus are triggered. This means that if you start typing e.g. in Word, you're not typing in your document but...
  9. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...
  10. Alt+Tab

Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...