Windows 10: Будет ли добавлять налог при покупке 450 robux premium

Discus and support Будет ли добавлять налог при покупке 450 robux premium in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Будет ли добавлять налог при покупке 80 robux через аргентину? Если покупать через внутренний магазин microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Magomed Abuev, Sep 22, 2024 at 12:57 PM.

1. Будет ли добавлять налог при покупке 450 robux premium

Будет ли добавлять налог при покупке 80 robux через аргентину? Если покупать через внутренний магазин microsoft store

:)

Magomed Abuev, Sep 22, 2024 at 12:57 PM

2. Can used robux be refunded?

i didnt meant to purchase 450 robux even though i used it i thought about refunding it will i have any luck?

alperen Çankurt, Sep 22, 2024 at 1:13 PM
  3. Roblox robux purchase not working!

Hi I had same problem, but in a server. I was playing animal sim, and i realized that my premium robux went through and I spent it on the product "Gamepass wolves" for 550 robux, and the robux went through and I was like yay lets try it and I had 520 robux left and it asked me to spend it again but it asked me to buy 80 robux again and I left the game, wasn't there. Closed roblox, still wasn't there. Restarted my Windows laptop, STILL wasn't there so I was kinda sad that I wasted legit 550 robux on nothing.

Amelia Crase, Sep 22, 2024 at 1:13 PM
  4. Aash.19 Win User

Будет ли добавлять налог при покупке 450 robux premium

purchasing robux

Hi. My question is that i was just trying to buy some robux (400) and overtime i go and try to buy robux

and go though the payment method it says something is wrong but I'm connected to wifi and card is not declined i do not know how to solve this issue let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thema:

Будет ли добавлять налог при покупке 450 robux premium

1. Будет ли добавлять налог при покупке 450 robux premium - Similar Threads - Будет ли добавлять

2. Будет ли добавлять налог при покупке 450 robux premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Будет ли добавлять налог при покупке 450 robux premium: Будет ли добавлять налог при покупке 80 robux через аргентину? Если покупать через внутренний магазин microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%B1%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%82-%D0%BB%D0%B8/7e94732c-216c-4897-9915-ff4a8bad4bed
  3. Будет ли добавлять налог при покупке 450 robux premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Будет ли добавлять налог при покупке 450 robux premium: Будет ли добавлять налог при покупке 80 robux через аргентину? Если покупать через внутренний магазин microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%B1%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%82-%D0%BB%D0%B8/7e94732c-216c-4897-9915-ff4a8bad4bed
  4. Why doesn't it show 450 robux premium?

Why doesn't it show 450 robux premium?: I wanted to buy roblox premium, but 450 robux premium is not displayed to me when purchasing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-it-show-450-robux-premium/4e0cb5b7-eded-4be5-98d5-2f923e14f39d
  5. Why doesn't it show 450 robux premium?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't it show 450 robux premium?: I wanted to buy roblox premium, but 450 robux premium is not displayed to me when purchasing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-it-show-450-robux-premium/4e0cb5b7-eded-4be5-98d5-2f923e14f39d
  6. Why doesn't it show 450 robux premium?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Robux

Robux: My daughter was trying to buy robux until the XSOLLA popped up. She did not know what it was and clicked off and tried again two more times. Then she found out she lost 2.57. Now she cannot buy any and is highly disappointed. How can she get her money back?...
  8. Robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robux: My daughter was trying to buy robux until the XSOLLA popped up. She did not know what it was and clicked off and tried again two more times. Then she found out she lost 2.57. Now she cannot buy any and is highly disappointed. How can she get her money back?...
  9. Robux

10. I PAID 10 dollars on roblox premium but the robux didn't come to my account

I PAID 10 dollars on roblox premium but the robux didn't come to my account: I paid 10 dollars to roblox premium 1000 robux on microsoft store's roblox and it didn't come.the bill is in my gmail but there is no robux , i feel like i'm literally scammed by microsoft store right now....