Windows 10: BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers?

Discus and support BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just now one year ago I had problems with the external Creative Soundblaster soundcard drivers of my PC quite old drivers and not designed for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DRASTOKLOP, Sep 6, 2022.

1. BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers?

Just now one year ago I had problems with the external Creative Soundblaster soundcard drivers of my PC quite old drivers and not designed for Windows 10 .With the invaluable help of DaveM121 the problem was solved. Post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsods-systemserviceexception-error/93368422-c983-4195-95af-42768229f015 After detecting the problem, I didn't install again the old drivers of my old Soundblaster Card, but I did install all the Soundblaster software. I "think" I've been without problems for many months... but now, once again, I suffer from new BSODs

:)

DRASTOKLOP, Sep 6, 2022
  2. LewBran Win User

Soundblaster

I have a soundblaster X-FI Fatality, but even using whatever drivers are available on the creative website, I still am unable to have sound in windows 10.

I do not have Adobe Flash installed.

Any additional suggestions?

thanks

Lew

LewBran, Sep 6, 2022
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers? [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Sep 6, 2022
  4. cplpro Win User

BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers?

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers? :)

cplpro, Sep 6, 2022
Thema:

BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers?

1. BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers? - Similar Threads - BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers

2. BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers?: Just now one year ago I had problems with the external Creative Soundblaster soundcard drivers of my PC quite old drivers and not designed for Windows 10 .With the invaluable help of DaveM121 the problem was solved. Post:...
  3. BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers?: Just now one year ago I had problems with the external Creative Soundblaster soundcard drivers of my PC quite old drivers and not designed for Windows 10 .With the invaluable help of DaveM121 the problem was solved. Post:...
  4. Soundblaster Omni Surround 5.1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Soundblaster Omni Surround 5.1: first a Hi from me...after upgrading to the latest version 21H1 my Creative Soundblaster Omni 5.1 won't work when i install any driver from the Creative website, even the optional update you can download from Microsoft doesn't help...so i just have to use my soundcard as it...
  5. Soundblaster z se

Soundblaster z se: Creative soundblaster z se Sound Blaster Z SE High-performance PCI-e Gaming and Entertainment Sound Card and DAC - Creative Labs (Pan Euro), what's your though ? 178517
  6. Creative Soundblaster Issues

Creative Soundblaster Issues: Hi, Bit of a strange issue here with sound. My system is a fresh install of Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.752 & my sound is configured as 5.1 except theFront Left speaker does not play sound/music nor the Test Tone when checking the speakers during "Configure"...
  7. Soundblaster driver issues, No sound after Windows 10 feature update.

Soundblaster driver issues, No sound after Windows 10 feature update.: Hi All This is the first post I have made and hope it helps because I have had this problems for over 2 years. My Sound Blaster Z would produce no sound after Windows 10 creators and anniversary updates. I Deferred updates for 2 years but when 1709 was pushed it circumvented...
  8. Soundblaster driver issues, No sound after Windows 10 feature update.

Soundblaster driver issues, No sound after Windows 10 feature update.: Hi All This is the first post I have made and hope it helps because I have had this problems for over 2 years. My Sound Blaster Z would produce no sound after Windows 10 creators and anniversary updates. I Deferred updates for 2 years but when 1709 was pushed it circumvented...
  9. SoundBlaster Windows 10 Drivers

SoundBlaster Windows 10 Drivers: Creative has released Windows 10 drivers for the SoundBlaster Z, Zx and Recon3D sound cards. You can see the estimated availability date of Windows 10 drivers for other Creative sound cards as well Creative Worldwide Support 13660
  10. WU installed the wrong soundblaster driver - card no longer works

WU installed the wrong soundblaster driver - card no longer works: I have a Soundblaster Z series card for use with Cubase. Today there was no sound. I looked in device manager and it was listed as a different card - Recon3D. Updates confirmed the wrong driver had been installed today. I've uninstalled + reinstalled the card about 10...