Windows 10: BSOD with multiple sources each time

Discus and support BSOD with multiple sources each time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since several months now, my computer has been experiencing random BSODs Blue Screen of Death. Sometimes it works perfectly for 2-3 weeks, and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RokkaSO, Jun 12, 2023.

1. RokkaSO Win User

BSOD with multiple sources each time

Since several months now, my computer has been experiencing random BSODs Blue Screen of Death. Sometimes it works perfectly for 2-3 weeks, and other times can have 4 BSODs in a single evening. I have tried all the available verification tools on Windows, used MemTest86, bought a new power supply, made sure the RAM sticks were properly seated, but honestly, I don't know what else to try. I even did a fresh reinstall of Windows 11, but it only temporarily fixed the issues.Here is a link to access the zip file containing my latest minidumps:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pDNxZPTyG1ePr3vNm2Fth

:)

RokkaSO, Jun 12, 2023
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/3...t-bsods-accompanied-occasional-crashes-gputdr

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Jun 12, 2023
  3. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Jun 12, 2023
  4. BSOD with multiple sources each time

Got this BSOD multiple time

Hi I got this BSOD for multiple time I tried to fresh install the window but issue still present.

Here the result of BSOD:

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎3/‎11/‎2023 12:15 PM

Status

Not reported

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 1000007e

Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005

Parameter 2: fffff8044a317b7b

Parameter 3: fffffc8909e1e6d8

Parameter 4: fffffc8909e1df10

OS version: 10_0_19045

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.768.100

Locale ID: 1033

My device is Asus TUF FX504GD

i7 8750H

Ram 8GB

GTX1050 4GB

ThitipongTeingtrongpinyo, Jun 12, 2023
Thema:

BSOD with multiple sources each time

1. BSOD with multiple sources each time - Similar Threads - BSOD multiple sources

2. Multiple BSOD different error showing each time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD different error showing each time.: Hi folks, Recently I have been having issues with my computer, out of the blue it has just started randomly showing the BSOD, each time with a different issue. I have reset the computer & also checked for driver updates however can not seem to find anything out of the...
  3. Multiple BSOD different error showing each time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD different error showing each time.: Hi folks, Recently I have been having issues with my computer, out of the blue it has just started randomly showing the BSOD, each time with a different issue. I have reset the computer & also checked for driver updates however can not seem to find anything out of the...
  4. Multiple BSOD different error showing each time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD with multiple sources each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with multiple sources each time: First of all sorry to post this question again but it is becoming quite annoying and i got no replies on my last post.Since several months now, my computer has been experiencing random BSODs Blue Screen of Death. Sometimes it works perfectly for 2-3 weeks, and other times can...
  6. BSOD with multiple sources each time

BSOD with multiple sources each time: First of all sorry to post this question again but it is becoming quite annoying and i got no replies on my last post.Since several months now, my computer has been experiencing random BSODs Blue Screen of Death. Sometimes it works perfectly for 2-3 weeks, and other times can...
  7. BSOD with multiple sources each time

BSOD with multiple sources each time: Since several months now, my computer has been experiencing random BSODs Blue Screen of Death. Sometimes it works perfectly for 2-3 weeks, and other times can have 4 BSODs in a single evening. I have tried all the available verification tools on Windows, used MemTest86,...
  8. BSOD and crashes multiple times - different process each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and crashes multiple times - different process each time: Hi,I have a new PC, a few weeks old.Few days ago started to crash randomly, without any specific action that I can pinpoint on.Thought it might be corrupted RAM, did windows check and MemTest86 - both reported 0 errors.Here is the last...
  9. BSOD and crashes multiple times - different process each time

BSOD and crashes multiple times - different process each time: Hi,I have a new PC, a few weeks old.Few days ago started to crash randomly, without any specific action that I can pinpoint on.Thought it might be corrupted RAM, did windows check and MemTest86 - both reported 0 errors.Here is the last...
  10. Multiple BSOD each day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD each day: Since Friday I get multiple BSOD each day. I did chdsk, mdsched and installed updates for windows and my graphics card. Here are the most recent minidump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ItyFWbRP957JcLS4_cAMu_QweAz15UnnThanks for any help...