Windows 10: BSOD while running some gamesmostly Zenless Zone Zero and FurMark

Discus and support BSOD while running some gamesmostly Zenless Zone Zero and FurMark in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive had 4 bsod each time i run FurMark, when i used BlueScreenView to look at the dumps they all have dxgkrnl.sys, ntoskrnl.exe and watchdog.sys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeffBarrage, Jul 25, 2024.

1. BSOD while running some gamesmostly Zenless Zone Zero and FurMark

Ive had 4 bsod each time i run FurMark, when i used BlueScreenView to look at the dumps they all have dxgkrnl.sys, ntoskrnl.exe and watchdog.sys highlighted red, i think they are also the reason ive been getting low fps when playing games. how can i fix this?This is what i get from copying the dump:072524-16828-01.dmp 25/07/2024 9:45:18 PM 0x00000113 00000000`00000019 00000000`00000002 00000000`000010de 00000000`000028a1 watchdog.sys watchdog.sys+5745 Watchdog Driver Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Microsoft Corporation 10.0.22621.3672 WinBuild.160101.0800 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+415df0 C

:)

JeffBarrage, Jul 25, 2024
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Jul 25, 2024
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD while running some gamesmostly Zenless Zone Zero and FurMark :)

cplpro, Jul 25, 2024
  4. Kritzeln Win User

BSOD while running some gamesmostly Zenless Zone Zero and FurMark

Windows 11 64bit BSOD when playing games or running furmark

My laptop is the acer aspire 5 a515-45-R1ZM

A few days ago when i play video game (mostly gpu intensive) i would encounter BSOD's with the message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, i have updated everything including windows update and driver updates but it still happnes. It also happens when i run a gpu stress test in Furmark, it would give me a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD about 7 - 10 mins into the test.

I read some forums and so i updated all of my drivers and ran the memory diagnostic tool and no errors were found and yet the BSOD would still happen when i play games, there were also times where the laptop wouldn't even show a BSOD screen when playing a game (DOTA 2) and just go straight into restarting therefore no dumps were made.

Here are the minidumps that were created when the crashes happened : GDRIVE DUMPS

Kritzeln, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

BSOD while running some gamesmostly Zenless Zone Zero and FurMark

1. BSOD while running some gamesmostly Zenless Zone Zero and FurMark - Similar Threads - BSOD while running

2. Getting Black Screen On Zenless Zone Zero !!! Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Black Screen On Zenless Zone Zero !!! Help: im Trying To Play Game Named zenless zone zero} and when download finished i clicked play put i keep getting black screen i speaker works but none shows i switched my vedio card to microsoft basic because it more vram than my card but it so slow and im getting unity error so...
  3. Getting Black Screen On Zenless Zone Zero !!! Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Black Screen On Zenless Zone Zero !!! Help: im Trying To Play Game Named zenless zone zero} and when download finished i clicked play put i keep getting black screen i speaker works but none shows i switched my vedio card to microsoft basic because it more vram than my card but it so slow and im getting unity error so...
  4. BSOD while running some gamesmostly Zenless Zone Zero and FurMark

BSOD while running some gamesmostly Zenless Zone Zero and FurMark: Ive had 4 bsod each time i run FurMark, when i used BlueScreenView to look at the dumps they all have dxgkrnl.sys, ntoskrnl.exe and watchdog.sys highlighted red, i think they are also the reason ive been getting low fps when playing games. how can i fix this?This is what i...
  5. Windows 11 64bit BSOD when playing games or running furmark

Windows 11 64bit BSOD when playing games or running furmark: My laptop is the acer aspire 5 a515-45-R1ZMA few days ago when i play video game mostly gpu intensive i would encounter BSOD's with the message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, i have updated everything including windows update and driver updates but it still happnes. It also...
  6. Windows 11 64bit BSOD when playing games or running furmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 64bit BSOD when playing games or running furmark: My laptop is the acer aspire 5 a515-45-R1ZMA few days ago when i play video game mostly gpu intensive i would encounter BSOD's with the message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, i have updated everything including windows update and driver updates but it still happnes. It also...
  7. BSOD while running games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while running games: Was playing The Forest and BSODed after my computer restarted it BSODed on the login screen did memory test and it came back fine and a complete reinstall of windows and still BSODed after...
  8. Reboot playing Overwatch (or gaming), or running FurMark -- No BSOD

Reboot playing Overwatch (or gaming), or running FurMark -- No BSOD: For roughly the last two months, I've been experiencing reboots when playing Overwatch, or sometimes when playing other games (e.g., Metal Gear Solid: TPP, The Witcher 3). Sometimes, these reboots won't happen immediately when loading the game, and the computer may allow me...
  9. BSOD While running OCCT

BSOD While running OCCT: On Sun 04-Sep-16 10:21:03 AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\090416-8484-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x142940) Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x3, 0xFFFFD00027C3C5B0, 0xFFFFD00027C3C508, 0x0) Error:...
  10. Open GL Error 7 TDR when running Furmark

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Open GL Error 7 TDR when running Furmark: I am getting this error when running Furmark or Kombuster, Temps are fine on both cards and sometimes Furmark and Kombuster runs fine, just wondering if Windows 10 can be causing it. Any help would be appreciated 31814