Windows 10: BSOD When Using Premiere Pro, Zoom, and DaVinci Resolve on MSI GF63 9SC Windows 11

Discus and support BSOD When Using Premiere Pro, Zoom, and DaVinci Resolve on MSI GF63 9SC Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I'm experiencing a recurring issue with BSOD Blue Screen of Death whenever I open or use these applications like Adobe Premiere Pro, Zoom, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rizki Ramadhan, Oct 10, 2024 at 4:02 AM.

1. BSOD When Using Premiere Pro, Zoom, and DaVinci Resolve on MSI GF63 9SC Windows 11

Hello,I'm experiencing a recurring issue with BSOD Blue Screen of Death whenever I open or use these applications like Adobe Premiere Pro, Zoom, and DaVinci Resolve. I own an MSI GF63 9SC. I've also updated the nvidia and intel drivers from the official page. The BSOD happens consistently only when running these specific applications, and I am not experiencing any overheating or hardware malfunctions as far as I can tell.I don't know what else to do because I don't really understand this. but I was searching about this and saw that someone uploaded the laptop info. so this is my laptop info:

:)

Rizki Ramadhan, Oct 10, 2024 at 4:02 AM

2. (GF63 Thin 9SC) Camera not found, error code 0xA00F4244 <no cameras are attached>

(GF63 Thin 9SC) Camera not found, error code 0xA00F4244 <no cameras are attached> How do I enable my camera? I've updated my laptop and it is still not working. need help asap, thank you.

3. Can't get Adobe Premiere Pro to work anymore. Please Help!

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What exactly happen when you try to import any content?
    • Do you get any error message/error code?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R, type appwiz.cpl
      and hit Enter.

• Now locate for Adobe Premiere Pro, right click on it and uninstall the program.
    • Once uninstalling is done restart the computer and try installing again.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I suggest you to uninstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and install the program in compatibility mode and check.

• Follow the above steps to uninstall the program.

• Now Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the program install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 10, 2024 at 4:05 AM
  4. BSOD When Using Premiere Pro, Zoom, and DaVinci Resolve on MSI GF63 9SC Windows 11

Can't connect to any game servers while laptop is charging

It's the MSI GF63 Thin 9SC-257 and it's version 1903.

HowIsThisPossible, Oct 10, 2024 at 4:05 AM
Thema:

BSOD When Using Premiere Pro, Zoom, and DaVinci Resolve on MSI GF63 9SC Windows 11

1. BSOD When Using Premiere Pro, Zoom, and DaVinci Resolve on MSI GF63 9SC Windows 11 - Similar Threads - BSOD Using Premiere

2. BSOD When Using Premiere Pro, Zoom, and DaVinci Resolve on MSI GF63 9SC Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD When Using Premiere Pro, Zoom, and DaVinci Resolve on MSI GF63 9SC Windows 11: Hello,I'm experiencing a recurring issue with BSOD Blue Screen of Death whenever I open or use these applications like Adobe Premiere Pro, Zoom, and DaVinci Resolve. I own an MSI GF63 9SC. I've also updated the nvidia and intel drivers from the official page. The BSOD happens...
  3. Hi There, I am using MSI System Model GF63 Thin 9SC. Often My bluetooth gets disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi There, I am using MSI System Model GF63 Thin 9SC. Often My bluetooth gets disconnected: Even when my system is in sleep, and when i look back in sometime my bluetooth icon gets disappears.I have installed bluetooth driver multiple times, it works sometime and then again it disappears....
  4. Hi There, I am using MSI System Model GF63 Thin 9SC. Often My bluetooth gets disconnected

Hi There, I am using MSI System Model GF63 Thin 9SC. Often My bluetooth gets disconnected: Even when my system is in sleep, and when i look back in sometime my bluetooth icon gets disappears.I have installed bluetooth driver multiple times, it works sometime and then again it disappears....
  5. Davinci Resolve 17.4.4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Davinci Resolve 17.4.4: I Tried to delete it from the folder and download it again but the next time i tried with the installer it says installed even if it is not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davinci-resolve-1744/29335e58-5859-4a33-b9bf-f1b4cf621513
  6. Davinci Resolve 17.4.4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Davinci Resolve 17.4.4: I Tried to delete it from the folder and download it again but the next time i tried with the installer it says installed even if it is not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davinci-resolve-1744/29335e58-5859-4a33-b9bf-f1b4cf621513
  7. Davinci Resolve 17.4.4

8. DaVinci Resolve GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DaVinci Resolve GPU: So, I downloaded DaVinci Resolve for my videos so I could edit them, but it said that I needed a driver that supports DaVinci, Is there a Driver for my computer that will support DaVinci? If So How will I download it? My computer's current driver is Intel R HD Graphics. My...
  9. running davinci resolve when not plugged in or even just opening resolve gives a bsod

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    running davinci resolve when not plugged in or even just opening resolve gives a bsod: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Peta-8-bit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4y0gx/running_davinci_resolve_when_not_plugged_in_or/
  10. BSOD when using Premiere Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when using Premiere Pro: Motherboard: MSI Bazooka B450M CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x (Water Cooled) RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz (F4-3200C16D-32GTZR) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Audio: Behringer UMC404HD Audio Interface Storage: 250GB Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus (Windows 10 +...