Windows 10: BSOD when using adobe apps.

Discus and support BSOD when using adobe apps. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hisince the last month I had 3 crashes with BSOD when using 1 photoshop and 2 premiere prohere is my systemi5 12400RTX 305016 GB DDR4 3200and here is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by beni s, Jan 13, 2023.

1. beni s Win User

BSOD when using adobe apps.

Hisince the last month I had 3 crashes with BSOD when using 1 photoshop and 2 premiere prohere is my systemi5 12400RTX 305016 GB DDR4 3200and here is dump file for last crash.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtIw0ndz3O5aaiZlq2ILKKtrnHc?e=W1sekT

:)

beni s, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Arul_D Win User

MS Edge overpowering Adobe

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in settings adobe as your default app to access PDF files, we will help you with this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to download and install the Adobe Acrobat Reader from the website:

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

(Follow the steps 1, 2, & 3)

Step 2: After you install the application, follow the below to set it as a default application to open .pdf files.

• Right click on any of the PDF files, click on Open with option.
    • If you don't find Adobe Acrobat Reader, click on More apps
      under Other options
    • After selecting the application, place a check mark on Always use this app to open .pdf files
      and click on Ok
    Try the below steps and check if the same issue occurs again.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Jan 14, 2023
  3. Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro not listed under set default program

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to set Adobe Acrobat as default program from settings, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Navigate to the file which you want to open using Adobe Acrobat.
    • Right click on the file and select Open with and click on
      choose another app
    • Check if Adobe Acrobat is listed in the programs list.
    • If not then click on Look for another app on this PC.
    • Navigate to the location where Adobe Acrobat is installed and select the same.
    • Check the box for Always use this app to open files and click on
      OK.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 14, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Control panel.

• Select Default Programs.

• Click on Adobe Reader and set that application as Default.
    If the issue persist follow the steps below.

• Open Default Program.

• Click on Associate a file type or protocol with a program.

• Select any pdf file Extension.

• Click on Change program.

• Select Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 14, 2023
Thema:

1. BSOD when using adobe apps. - Similar Threads - BSOD using adobe

2. BSOD When Using Discord App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD When Using Discord App: Ever since I joined a server on Discord, I suddenly started to get BSOD.Is this due to the app or the recent Crowdstrike problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-when-using-discord-app/034c3974-8035-4abc-9d89-553a68e7e53e
  3. BSOD When Using Discord App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When Using Discord App: Ever since I joined a server on Discord, I suddenly started to get BSOD.Is this due to the app or the recent Crowdstrike problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-when-using-discord-app/034c3974-8035-4abc-9d89-553a68e7e53e
  4. BSOD when opening adobe family

BSOD when opening adobe family: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\031423-14218-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  5. BSOD when opening adobe family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when opening adobe family: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\031423-14218-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  6. BSOD when using adobe apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when using adobe apps.: Hisince the last month I had 3 crashes with BSOD when using 1 photoshop and 2 premiere prohere is my systemi5 12400RTX 305016 GB DDR4 3200and here is dump file for last crash.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtIw0ndz3O5aaiZlq2ILKKtrnHc?e=W1sekT...
  7. BSOD when using adobe apps.

BSOD when using adobe apps.: Hisince the last month I had 3 crashes with BSOD when using 1 photoshop and 2 premiere prohere is my systemi5 12400RTX 305016 GB DDR4 3200and here is dump file for last crash.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtIw0ndz3O5aaiZlq2ILKKtrnHc?e=W1sekT...
  8. Various Bsod when using Adobe Premiere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various Bsod when using Adobe Premiere: Hey everybody ! So I'm pretty new in this website, but after spending 10+ hours yesterday on this problem, I thought I might ask for your help ! As the Title is stating, I recieved alot of Bsod recently, only when using the Adobe Premiere program. The error logs varies from...
  9. BSOD when using Adobe Premiere Elements 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when using Adobe Premiere Elements 2019: I use Windows 10 Pro 64-bit System Specs: Intel core i7 4770k @ 3.5GHz CPU 32 GB Dual-channel Corsair DDR3 RAM ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS VI HERO (SOCKET 1150) motherboard Two LG FULL HD ([email protected]) monitors 6GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 (Gigabyte) video card The...
  10. Driver Power State Failure When Using Adobe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Power State Failure When Using Adobe: Hey there, I've got a new Lenovo Ideapad i7 System Model 81SR. It works great, but every time I use an Adobe App Illustrator and Premiere Pro it crashes after a few minutes. I get a blue screen with the error "Driver Power State Failure". I did some research online, and...