Windows 10: BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump

Discus and support BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, I am trying to install drivers for a serial to IP converter device Serial Device Server ICDM-RX/TCP-16RJ45/RJ45-RM pepperl-fuchs.com and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NYCNFC, Aug 23, 2023.

1. NYCNFC Win User

BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump

Hi all, I am trying to install drivers for a serial to IP converter device Serial Device Server ICDM-RX/TCP-16RJ45/RJ45-RM pepperl-fuchs.com and running into some issues, I just want to see if there is any useful info in the minidump logs as I wait for the vendor support to respond too.. I am able to install the device drivers/software, but after the first restart the computer starts blue screening within about 30 seconds of bootup. The device is supposed to be compatible with Win 10.. I have reinstalled Windows and tried this on two different PCs with the same result. Is there an

:)

NYCNFC, Aug 23, 2023
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Aug 23, 2023
  3. zbook Win User
    BSOD when updating W10 Insider Preview (installation)

The BSOD minidump did not display a definitive misbehaving driver.
    All of the BSOD have been C2 Bad pool caller.
    The suggested steps for finding cause and effect are RAM testing with Memtest86+ version 5.01 and Windows driver verifier.
    If the Memtest86+ version 5.01 displays malfunctioning RAM / DIMM /MB then the troubleshooting will be completed once the hardware component is identified. If the Memtest86+ version 5.01 is negative then the next step would be windows driver verifier.
    If you prefer a clean install that is another option if hardware is ruled out.

The memory dump will take a while to download. So it will be troubleshooted later today.

zbook, Aug 23, 2023
  4. BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump

BSOD help with minidump troubleshooting

Do you have a link where I can learn about these commands to troubleshoot BSOD?

Tripline21, Aug 23, 2023
Thema:

BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump

1. BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump - Similar Threads - BSOD Troubleshooting Help

2. Can someone take a look at my minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone take a look at my minidump?: Hello everyone, I've been getting a lot of BSOD IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL quite frequently and the odd KMODE_EXPECTION and KERNAL BSODs as well. I tested my RAM which came out fine when using memtest86. Updated BIOS, made sure my drivers are updated with device manager, ran sfc and...
  3. Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps: I've had blue screen occurring on this computer and having trouble getting them to stop. I have 5 mini dumps, the tiny one being from me attempting to use driver verifierbut I think that ran into a different issue with Ivanti and couldn't get further. Could someone maybe try...
  4. Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps: I've had blue screen occurring on this computer and having trouble getting them to stop. I have 5 mini dumps, the tiny one being from me attempting to use driver verifierbut I think that ran into a different issue with Ivanti and couldn't get further. Could someone maybe try...
  5. Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump

BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump: Hi all, I am trying to install drivers for a serial to IP converter device Serial Device Server ICDM-RX/TCP-16RJ45/RJ45-RM pepperl-fuchs.com and running into some issues, I just want to see if there is any useful info in the minidump logs as I wait for the vendor support to...
  7. BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump: Hi all, I am trying to install drivers for a serial to IP converter device Serial Device Server ICDM-RX/TCP-16RJ45/RJ45-RM pepperl-fuchs.com and running into some issues, I just want to see if there is any useful info in the minidump logs as I wait for the vendor support to...
  8. Can any help with a BSOD crash and take a look at some minidump files

Can any help with a BSOD crash and take a look at some minidump files: I am lost at what to do next here's the problem.It a HP spectre Laptop x360I am seeing a BSOD every 2 days for the past week, i have not made any changes to the PC hardware or software apart for the windows updates from time to time. I can't see any windows update around the...
  9. Can someone take a look at my minidumps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone take a look at my minidumps: So recently I have been getting quite a lot of bsod. During gaming and while just using my comp. I was told to restart my windows by doing a fresh install and updating my bios. I did that and it still occurs. These are my mini dumps recently. The reinstall fixed me bsod'ing...
  10. BSOD help with minidump troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD help with minidump troubleshooting: The minidump file is located here. https://easyupload.io/op3n7f If someone is able to find out what's wrong with it, please let me know how you were able to troubleshoot it. I used WinDB and all I got was ntkrnlmp.exe which isn't of any help....