Windows 10: BSOD stuck in infinite loop while doing driver verifier

Discus and support BSOD stuck in infinite loop while doing driver verifier in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I've been experiencing somewhat frequent crashing with my computer while playing video games. It would only crash to desktop after freezing my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrew Goodin, Oct 19, 2024 at 2:27 AM.

1. BSOD stuck in infinite loop while doing driver verifier

Hello,I've been experiencing somewhat frequent crashing with my computer while playing video games. It would only crash to desktop after freezing my screen for a moment.Task manager showed my GPU usage at 100% and it was running at ~80C when just in the menu screen of games.I attempted to reinstall graphics drivers, and even unplugged my GPU from the Motherboard and plugged it into a different PCIe slot both are x16 pcie4 and that seemed to fix it for a few days.Then a bunch of times today my computer crashed and fully rebooted. After reading the windows event viewer and searching for erro

:)

Andrew Goodin, Oct 19, 2024 at 2:27 AM
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

3. Stuck in Driver Verifier Detection Violation loop

As per someones advice on this forum, I had enabled Driver Verifier to potentially fix a BSOD, i am now stuck in a BSOD loop

I would appreciate anyones help as since enabling Driver Verifier i have not been able to log in

NONE of the troubleshoot options from windows recovery are working - have tried all of them, all failing at some point or the other

Command Prompt does not execute the driver verifier reset to any success

I have RESET windows (kept personal files) and upon restart was still stuck in BSOD loop

i am able to reach log in screen in safe mode, but my password and pin do not work, so still unable to log in. only option from this point is to shutdown or restart

With all information above taken into account - does anybody have any advice on how to DISABLE driver verifier, where all perviously suggested methods have no worked?

Any help much appreciated thank you

AaronGunatilake, Oct 19, 2024 at 2:32 AM
  4. BSOD stuck in infinite loop while doing driver verifier

Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP

My hp computer is stuck on infinite BSOD loop , I tried automatic repair but after automatic repair bsod screen appeared again and pc just infinitely restart in normal startup

Please help me currently I don't have any available computer to create bootable Pendrive

aditya rawat1, Oct 19, 2024 at 2:32 AM
Thema:

BSOD stuck in infinite loop while doing driver verifier

1. BSOD stuck in infinite loop while doing driver verifier - Similar Threads - BSOD stuck infinite

2. BSOD stuck in infinite loop while doing driver verifier

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD stuck in infinite loop while doing driver verifier: Hello,I've been experiencing somewhat frequent crashing with my computer while playing video games. It would only crash to desktop after freezing my screen for a moment.Task manager showed my GPU usage at 100% and it was running at ~80C when just in the menu screen of games.I...
  3. BSOD stuck in infinite loop while doing driver verifier

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD stuck in infinite loop while doing driver verifier: Hello,I've been experiencing somewhat frequent crashing with my computer while playing video games. It would only crash to desktop after freezing my screen for a moment.Task manager showed my GPU usage at 100% and it was running at ~80C when just in the menu screen of games.I...
  4. What do I do if my computer is stuck in an infinite BSOD loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do if my computer is stuck in an infinite BSOD loop?: Things I have already triedSome of the solutions that I have already desperately tried to implement in the Windows Recovery Environment include running CMDs, doing a startup repair and uninstalling any latest quality/feature updates. None of them seemed to help and I kept...
  5. What do I do if my computer is stuck in an infinite BSOD loop?

What do I do if my computer is stuck in an infinite BSOD loop?: Things I have already triedSome of the solutions that I have already desperately tried to implement in the Windows Recovery Environment include running CMDs, doing a startup repair and uninstalling any latest quality/feature updates. None of them seemed to help and I kept...
  6. What do I do if my computer is stuck in an infinite BSOD loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Stuck in a infinite boot loop “thread device stuck in driver“

Stuck in a infinite boot loop “thread device stuck in driver“: I thought it was the hard drive the problem at first but then i installed windows on 3 different hard drives and i am still getting the “THREAD_STUCK_IN_DRIVER” and “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” i got those error multiple times on all the hard drive and cant find a fix please...
  8. Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.: While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc...
  9. Stuck in Driver Verifier Detection Violation loop

Stuck in Driver Verifier Detection Violation loop: As per someones advice on this forum, I had enabled Driver Verifier to potentially fix a BSOD, i am now stuck in a BSOD loop I would appreciate anyones help as since enabling Driver Verifier i have not been able to log in NONE of the troubleshoot options from windows...
  10. stuck in Driver Verifier BSOD Loop

stuck in Driver Verifier BSOD Loop: Thanks to some fantastic advice from a user here I am currently stuck in a BSOD loop after running Driver Verifier Cannot reach log in screen system restore is failing System image recovery has no image saved (whoops) All other troubleshoot options either failing or...