Windows 10: BSOD RDR_FILE_SYSTEM

Discus and support BSOD RDR_FILE_SYSTEM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everybode, i need HELP. Since i have Update Windows 7 to Windows 10 i get everyday the same BSOD on 2 different Computers. Can somebody Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BSOD_Noob, Jul 27, 2020.

1. BSOD_Noob Win User

BSOD RDR_FILE_SYSTEM

Hello everybode,

i need HELP.

Since i have Update Windows 7 to Windows 10 i get everyday the same BSOD on 2 different Computers.

Can somebody Help me plz to finde a solution to fix the Problem?

BSOD FILE.

Computer1: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am2LG6CfYi1qa_E6O4m0YPAENdU?e=8DTlsk

Computer2: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am2LG6CfYi1qapQ4d5iDDko1wH4?e=uIuydk

THANK YOU.

PS: Sorry 4 my bad english =

:)

BSOD_Noob, Jul 27, 2020

2. RDR_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD on specific model of PC?

We are using Windows 10 LTSB 2016 on some PCs in our organisation (the rest are still on Windows 7).

The majority of these do not have any issues but we have noticed that on one particular model of PC, users are sometimes getting an RDR_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD when accessing their network drive area.

I've collected the dump files from the most recent of these - a zipped copy of these can be found on OneDrive at https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aidjz33-lg04kGbCwwVWxG0mDv4g - can anyone suggest what might be causing the issue?

Thanks,

Dan Jackson (Senior ITServices Technician)

Long Road Sixth Form College

Cambridge, UK.

DanJ_LRSFC, Jul 27, 2020
  3. rdr_file_system 0x27 BSOD After Windows 10 2004 update, but only on domain profiles

Getting the same BSOD, mrxsmb20.sys rdr_file_system when users logon with domain account and have folderredirection enabled

tested this on multiple setups

Hope that a fix will be available ASAP.

Ulrich Mortensen (ulrich), Jul 27, 2020
  4. jstrot Win User

BSOD RDR_FILE_SYSTEM

Please help with RDR_FILE_SYSTEM (0x27) on Windows 10 during RDP

While connected over RDP (Remote Desktop Connection) and transferring files to the server, I've experienced the RDR_FILE_SYSTEM (0x27) BSOD. This just started happening now, the server was upgraded to Windows 10 several months ago and did not experience
    this until now. It even crashed while being connected over RDP when no file transfer was being performed.

I ran memtest86 for 24 hours straight (5 full passes) and no errors were found.

I'm posting a link to several minidumps, all of which show RDR_FILE_SYSTEM BSODs during a file transfer except for the last 122316-45328-01 dump and accompanying memory.dmp that happened without a file transfer:

OneDrive

I'd really like some insight into what might be wrong.

Thanks.

jstrot, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

BSOD RDR_FILE_SYSTEM

1. BSOD RDR_FILE_SYSTEM - Similar Threads - BSOD RDR_FILE_SYSTEM

2. BSOD Crashes "rtwlane02.sys"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crashes "rtwlane02.sys": HiMy recently purchased second-hand PC has started crashing frequently, and the BSOD error message reads as follows:"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_" and under "what went wrong?" it says "rtwlane02.sys"What are likely explanations for this?Thanks in advance...
  3. BSOD Crashes "rtwlane02.sys"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crashes "rtwlane02.sys": HiMy recently purchased second-hand PC has started crashing frequently, and the BSOD error message reads as follows:"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_" and under "what went wrong?" it says "rtwlane02.sys"What are likely explanations for this?Thanks in advance...
  4. BSOD Crashes "rtwlane02.sys"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Somewhat frequent BSODs where audio and cursor starts stuttering before the crash and...

Somewhat frequent BSODs where audio and cursor starts stuttering before the crash and...: My newly built gaming PC will occasionally BSOD, with the blue screens being prefaced by my cursor and audio stuttering and computer slowing down and sometimes briefly freezing. After this goes on for long enough, my computer will either BSOD with the WHEA UNCORRECTABLE...
  6. Somewhat frequent BSODs where audio and cursor starts stuttering before the crash and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somewhat frequent BSODs where audio and cursor starts stuttering before the crash and...: My newly built gaming PC will occasionally BSOD, with the blue screens being prefaced by my cursor and audio stuttering and computer slowing down and sometimes briefly freezing. After this goes on for long enough, my computer will either BSOD with the WHEA UNCORRECTABLE...
  7. BSOD Stop code: RDR_FILE_SYSTEM; What failed: tcpip.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stop code: RDR_FILE_SYSTEM; What failed: tcpip.sys: Tried using windbg, weirdly it opened this file but stuck without any response.I attached minidump here.Hope people can help interpret it.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjiJ5MX1ODZtgTpAtgS_YWNQ_ewy?e=TptIlW...
  8. BSOD Stop code: RDR_FILE_SYSTEM; What failed: tcpip.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Stop code: RDR_FILE_SYSTEM; What failed: tcpip.sys: Tried using windbg, weirdly it opened this file but stuck without any response.I attached minidump here.Hope people can help interpret it.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjiJ5MX1ODZtgTpAtgS_YWNQ_ewy?e=TptIlW...
  9. rdr_file_system 0x27 BSOD After Windows 10 2004 update, but only on domain profiles

rdr_file_system 0x27 BSOD After Windows 10 2004 update, but only on domain profiles: Good morning, I am having an issue on some PCs recently after some PCs received the Windows 10 2004 build update. After receiving said update, the machines will BSOD with a 0x027 error code when logging into a domain profile while connected to the network. If I remove the...
  10. RDR_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD on specific model of PC?

RDR_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD on specific model of PC?: We are using Windows 10 LTSB 2016 on some PCs in our organisation (the rest are still on Windows 7). The majority of these do not have any issues but we have noticed that on one particular model of PC, users are sometimes getting an RDR_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD when accessing their...