Windows 10: BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it

Discus and support BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ive been having a BSOD problem for a while now and its gotten really annoying. Ive looked around for fixes and all that seems to fix it, is people that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Damian.com, Nov 13, 2022.

1. BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it

Ive been having a BSOD problem for a while now and its gotten really annoying. Ive looked around for fixes and all that seems to fix it, is people that understand minidumps, which is not me. Some of the dumps arent the same i dont think, so i have posted multiple:They all happened within an hour, I have a few more that I did not send1st:KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 4624 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisManager Value: Create Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 7567 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 2 Key : Analysis.IO.Read.Mb Value: 0 Key

:)

Damian.com, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Nov 13, 2022
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 13, 2022
  4. Nick89 Win User

BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it

BSOD, problem with ram, PII 940 and mobo

OK

I am using Windows 7 while all of this is occuring. Also my phenom II comes up in bios as Unknown AMD processor.

So one of my problems is that when I try to run my memory at 533mhz(1066) which is what its rated for, my system will BSOD when I play a game like GTA4.

right now I have my memory running at 400 mhz 5-5-5-18(auto for timings in bios) @ 2.1v(auto for timings in bios) and I can play GTA4 with no problems but when I change the speed of the ram in the BIO's to 533 from 400 my sytem becomes unstable and I get BSOD's. After the BSOD I look in the BIOS at the ram settings and they are 5-3-3-5 WTFH?

Also Superfetch had some kind of error when the ram was at 1066(Superfetch has stopped working)when the BSOD occured.

List of problems:
    1. Bios detects my processor as Unknown AMD Processor-FIXED
    2. Cant run my memory stable at 1066 without BSOD-NOT FIXED
    3. Memory settings seem to change by themselves in the BIOS along with other things.-FIXED

Solutions:
    1. BIOS update? (<-my thought)-DONE

Nick89, Nov 13, 2022
Thema:

BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it

1. BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it - Similar Threads - BSOD problem occuring

2. I need help with fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with fixing this problem: My Microsoft store is very slow, and every time I try to login it takes for ever, and when I finally login to Microsoft, it takes for ever to load about 10-20 minutes. When I try to download something on Microsoft store it always gives me an error saying I have to change the...
  3. Need help fixing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help fixing BSOD: Hey i've been having a lot of BSODS recently and don't have any idea how to fix them! Please help me! :cCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600RAM: Patriot Viper 16 gb DDR4 3200 MHZ SSD AND HDD: IdkGPU: NVIDIA RTX 3060MB: gigabyte B450M DS3Hlink to dmps: blue screen dmps...
  4. Need help fixing BSOD

Need help fixing BSOD: Hey i've been having a lot of BSODS recently and don't have any idea how to fix them! Please help me! :cCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600RAM: Patriot Viper 16 gb DDR4 3200 MHZ SSD AND HDD: IdkGPU: NVIDIA RTX 3060MB: gigabyte B450M DS3Hlink to dmps: blue screen dmps...
  5. Keep getting BSOD's. Need help to find and fix the problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting BSOD's. Need help to find and fix the problem.: I almost daily get BSOD's. Often multiple after each other. After booting a couple times the system runs stable for some time. While reading up on my issue I started to believe it might be a driver issue.I have followed the instructions in thread below to try and find the...
  6. Keep getting BSOD's. Need help to find and fix the problem.

Keep getting BSOD's. Need help to find and fix the problem.: I almost daily get BSOD's. Often multiple after each other. After booting a couple times the system runs stable for some time. While reading up on my issue I started to believe it might be a driver issue.I have followed the instructions in thread below to try and find the...
  7. BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it

BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it: Ive been having a BSOD problem for a while now and its gotten really annoying. Ive looked around for fixes and all that seems to fix it, is people that understand minidumps, which is not me. Some of the dumps arent the same i dont think, so i have posted multiple:They all...
  8. BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it: Ive been having a BSOD problem for a while now and its gotten really annoying. Ive looked around for fixes and all that seems to fix it, is people that understand minidumps, which is not me. Some of the dumps arent the same i dont think, so i have posted multiple:They all...
  9. need help fixing a BSOD loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help fixing a BSOD loop: I opened a .url file that i thought was harmless, and it constantly BSOD my pc whenever explorer was open. the error that happens is system_service_exception. i can boot into safe mode with command prompt to avoid it triggering as soon as i login since explorer isnt...
  10. Need Helping Fixing BSODs/Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Helping Fixing BSODs/Crashes: So I built my PC about 8 months ago and have slowly just begun having more and more issues. I am constantly getting BSODs with a bunch of different error codes and explanations. I used WhoCrashed to try and figure out what might be the issue in case I need to RMA something,...