Windows 10: [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

Discus and support [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my pc bsods every now and then but sometimes it just glitches out the pc would display pixel that are not the same as the others and freezes until i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ria Maralit, Aug 7, 2023.

1. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

my pc bsods every now and then but sometimes it just glitches out the pc would display pixel that are not the same as the others and freezes until i force shutdown the pc here is the minidump file https://1drv.ms/t/s!AnxFqKwNL0wigtQ96B7XabkTOUPhtg?e=edHU8r

:)

Ria Maralit, Aug 7, 2023

2. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, Aug 7, 2023
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 7, 2023
  4. axe0 Win User

[BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (50)

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

[BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please update or remove IObit, it is the cause of every crash and really old.
    Code:
    Code:
    6: kd> lmvm pffilterstart             end                 module name fffff801`f8250000 fffff801`f8278000   pffilter T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: pffilter.sys     Image path: \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Protected Folder\pffilter.sys     Image name: pffilter.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Nov 19 03:07:18 2012 (50A99456)     CheckSum:         000186DB     ImageSize:        00028000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    The partitions C, D &G need more free space.
    Move files to other partitions to increase the free space to at least 10-15% free space.

[BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 warnsmall10.png
    Warning Less free space could cause BSOD's

axe0, Aug 7, 2023
Thema:

[BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

1. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - Similar Threads - BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod with nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod with nvlddmkm.sys: this is my fourth bsod in the span of 1.5 years with my ASUS TUF F15, this problem is different with the first 3. The issue seems to be nvlddmkm.sys and the laptop doesn't reset automatically and i had to turn it off manually. Please help me with this issue, i'm about to do...
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod with nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod with nvlddmkm.sys: this is my fourth bsod in the span of 1.5 years with my ASUS TUF F15, this problem is different with the first 3. The issue seems to be nvlddmkm.sys and the laptop doesn't reset automatically and i had to turn it off manually. Please help me with this issue, i'm about to do...
  4. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 Lock ups/freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 Lock ups/freezing: Hello!Afew days ago I started having lock ups, where my computer simply freezes, then after awhile restarts. There was no dmp file, but It happened recently and I got a mini.dmpMy system:Ryzen 5600xAsus Prime 550 motherboard32gb Ram Corsair 3600mhzRTX 3080 TI1TB SSDAsus WIFI...
  5. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 Lock ups/freezing

[BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 Lock ups/freezing: Hello!Afew days ago I started having lock ups, where my computer simply freezes, then after awhile restarts. There was no dmp file, but It happened recently and I got a mini.dmpMy system:Ryzen 5600xAsus Prime 550 motherboard32gb Ram Corsair 3600mhzRTX 3080 TI1TB SSDAsus WIFI...
  6. Windows 11 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hi. Last couple days i received BSOD on Win11, 23H2: The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff8001cb7ff32, 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff8001c6ef27e, 0x0000000000000002. Can you please tall me how can i check where is the problem?...
  7. Windows 11 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Windows 11 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hi. Last couple days i received BSOD on Win11, 23H2: The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff8001cb7ff32, 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff8001c6ef27e, 0x0000000000000002. Can you please tall me how can i check where is the problem?...
  8. BSOD on fresh Windows PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on fresh Windows PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello,I am experiencing BSOD in pretty random situations. Sometimes it's just after PC boots before logging in and sometimes when it's idle.It happens in different apps/programs and even without them running.I have installed windows 2 month ago and wasn't expiriencing this...
  9. BSOD on fresh Windows PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

BSOD on fresh Windows PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello,I am experiencing BSOD in pretty random situations. Sometimes it's just after PC boots before logging in and sometimes when it's idle.It happens in different apps/programs and even without them running.I have installed windows 2 month ago and wasn't expiriencing this...
  10. BSoD ntkrnlmp.exe Win11. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD ntkrnlmp.exe Win11. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Продолжительное время вылетают синие экраны смерти, может случиться неожиданно перезагрузка.устройство: Acer Aspire 7 , стоит ryzen 5500u , добавлял вторую плашку ОЗУ и ставил новый ссд.Проводил недавно memtest никаких ошибок или сбоев не было , перепробовал все способы...