Windows 10: BSOD only WHEN USING Best Power efficiency mode

Discus and support BSOD only WHEN USING Best Power efficiency mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop is an Asus TUF A15—Ryzen 7 CPU, 16GB RAM, rtx 3050TI card. I was having non-stop BSOD and reinstalled Windows a few times windows 11 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Akila Indusara, Dec 16, 2023.

1. BSOD only WHEN USING Best Power efficiency mode

My laptop is an Asus TUF A15—Ryzen 7 CPU, 16GB RAM, rtx 3050TI card. I was having non-stop BSOD and reinstalled Windows a few times windows 11 Home Last time I didn't install the ROG Armory crate. Now I do not get BSOD when my laptop is plugged in. Unless I use Best Power efficiency mode. After a few minutes of switching to Best Power efficiency mode, I get BSOD. Could this be just a software problem or a hardware problem? The laptop was bought 7 months ago brand new. But has a power button issue. Sometimes I have to try to turn the laptop on for a few minutes. I brought this to the shop I b

:)

Akila Indusara, Dec 16, 2023
  2. night_bug Win User

Best power efficiency VS power saving mode.

So, power saving mode will provide me more battery efficiency than compared to other options right ?

night_bug, Dec 16, 2023
  3. Best power efficiency VS power saving mode.

Hello, I'm A&K, here to help.

Setting to power saving mode will save more power. Optimum power efficiency provides better performance per watt, but it does not save more power.

AnalogKnight, Dec 16, 2023
  4. night_bug Win User

BSOD only WHEN USING Best Power efficiency mode

Best power efficiency VS power saving mode.

Hello. Most of the time I use my laptop for browsing and PDF reading and these activities doesn't require much performance so most of the time my power mode is set to power saving mode. But int the power mode there is another option which is " Best power efficiency ". So, in which power mode my laptop will provide me maximum Screen time?
    BSOD only WHEN USING Best Power efficiency mode 0f6d8074-0b5a-48d4-81a9-1e8d7c7251a2?upload=true.png

night_bug, Dec 16, 2023
Thema:

BSOD only WHEN USING Best Power efficiency mode

1. BSOD only WHEN USING Best Power efficiency mode - Similar Threads - BSOD USING Best

2. BSOD only WHEN USING Best Power efficiency mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD only WHEN USING Best Power efficiency mode: My laptop is an Asus TUF A15—Ryzen 7 CPU, 16GB RAM, rtx 3050TI card. I was having non-stop BSOD and reinstalled Windows a few times windows 11 Home Last time I didn't install the ROG Armory crate. Now I do not get BSOD when my laptop is plugged in. Unless I use Best Power...
  3. why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode automatically?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode automatically?: why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode every time i pluge in for charging my laptop i choose it to balanced but it automatically changes in to power efficiency mode....
  4. why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode automatically?: why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode every time i pluge in for charging my laptop i choose it to balanced but it automatically changes in to power efficiency mode....
  5. why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode automatically?

6. Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver?: Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver? Or do I have to manually change it myself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-power-mode-change-to-best-power-efficiency/d80fc87e-70b3-4c96-8167-e8b0ced2f8f2
  7. Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver?

Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver?: Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver? Or do I have to manually change it myself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-power-mode-change-to-best-power-efficiency/d80fc87e-70b3-4c96-8167-e8b0ced2f8f2
  8. Best power efficiency VS power saving mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best power efficiency VS power saving mode.: Hello. Most of the time I use my laptop for browsing and PDF reading and these activities doesn't require much performance so most of the time my power mode is set to power saving mode. But int the power mode there is another option which is " Best power efficiency ". So, in...
  9. Best power efficiency VS power saving mode.

Best power efficiency VS power saving mode.: Hello. Most of the time I use my laptop for browsing and PDF reading and these activities doesn't require much performance so most of the time my power mode is set to power saving mode. But int the power mode there is another option which is " Best power efficiency ". So, in...
  10. Windows 10’s Edge remains the best browser when it comes to power efficiency

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Edge remains the best browser when it comes to power efficiency: Microsoft has admitted that EdgeHTML rendering engine will be discontinued and the rebuilt Windows 10’s Edge browser will use Chromium source codes. Microsoft’s Edge brand is not going anywhere and the company isn’t planning to give up on its typical Edge marketing push. The...