Windows 10: BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery

Discus and support BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got an unexpected store exception error bsod once a day since I replace my laptop battery and its annoying. The problem is, my laptop is just fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Ardito1, Jul 22, 2022.

1. BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery

I got an unexpected store exception error bsod once a day since I replace my laptop battery and its annoying. The problem is, my laptop is just fine before I replaced the batteries. My laptop is ASUS A455LN which is 7 years old btw and the error happen either on idle or do some mild activity like browsing, office etc. I search online and I already did the following:1. Run sfc/scannow on cmd but windows didn/t find any problem2. Run chkdsk on cmd with the same result as the above4. Memory diagnostic seems to indicate no failure nor damage on my hdd 3. Try to update the driver but it seems my dr

:)

Michael Ardito1, Jul 22, 2022

2. Toshiba Laptop Not Holding Battery Charge

attached is a pic of the internal of the laptop
    there does NOT appear to be a CMOS battery

what should my next steps be?

- fully charge existing battery and see if i remove it and install back teh next day whether its still fully charged?

- charge the battery for 18 hours to charge the internal CMOS battery?

- suggestions please as Im not sure

bartjunited, Jul 22, 2022
  3. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jul 22, 2022
  4. BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Jul 22, 2022
Thema:

BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery

1. BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery - Similar Threads - BSOD once replacing

2. BSOD problem once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem once a day: Fault bucket AV_nt!RtlpHpLfhSubsegmentDecommitPages, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 7cc53de2-e27a-4573-af45-110dbc4c015bProblem signature:P1: aP2: 2dP3: 2P4: 0P5: fffff80339eeab68P6: 10_0_22621P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: Attached...
  3. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  4. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  5. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery

BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery: I got an unexpected store exception error bsod once a day since I replace my laptop battery and its annoying. The problem is, my laptop is just fine before I replaced the batteries. My laptop is ASUS A455LN which is 7 years old btw and the error happen either on idle or do...
  7. BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery: I got an unexpected store exception error bsod once a day since I replace my laptop battery and its annoying. The problem is, my laptop is just fine before I replaced the batteries. My laptop is ASUS A455LN which is 7 years old btw and the error happen either on idle or do...
  8. BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day: I've been getting BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe, but I can't pinpoint the driver using bluescreenview. I'm running Version 2004, but I've been getting the BSOD even before the update. I've attached the last BSOD report. Thanks 160817
  9. Random BSOD once a day

Random BSOD once a day: After I moved to Germany on Monday 2017.09.25 (not sure, if that is somehow connected) , I am getting BSOD once a day unexpetedly. Not while playing games, the applications running at that time- Mozilla, Skype, Notepad++, keypass, foobar. Then it restarts automaticly and...
  10. BSOD once a day, then fine after reboot

BSOD once a day, then fine after reboot: Hey I'm getting a BSOD once a day or every time my computer has been turned off for longer than just a reboot. When the computer reboots after the BSOD it runs just fine with no incidents until the next time its turned off for a bit. IIRC it started after x version...