Windows 10: BSOD ON WINDOWS 11

Discus and support BSOD ON WINDOWS 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HELLO, I recently changed my motherboard, CPU and RAM I reinstalled windows 11 but now I get frequent BSODsSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7eThis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by benedetto megna, Oct 5, 2024 at 4:47 AM.

1. BSOD ON WINDOWS 11

HELLO, I recently changed my motherboard, CPU and RAM I reinstalled windows 11 but now I get frequent BSODsSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.Arguments:Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handledArg2: fffff8055edccd24, The address that the exception occurred atArg3: ffffe104c1b2f848, Exception Record AddressArg4: ffffe104c1b2f030, Context Rec

:)

benedetto megna, Oct 5, 2024 at 4:47 AM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 5, 2024 at 4:49 AM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. BSOD ON WINDOWS 11

Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 11

Hi Rachman,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to suggest a few steps to help you troubleshoot and resolve the issues you're experiencing with your PC.

1. Check Your RAM:
      • Open the Run dialog by pressing Win + R.
      • Type MRT.exe and press Enter.
      • Follow the on-screen instructions to perform a thorough scan of your system's RAM.
    2. Update All Drivers:
      • Keeping your drivers up to date is crucial for system stability and performance.
      • I recommend using IOBit's Driver Booster (free version) to simplify the process:
        • Download and install IOBit's Driver Booster.
        • Run the program and follow the prompts to scan your system for outdated drivers.
        • Update all the drivers it identifies as needing updates.
    When you encounter a BSOD, it's essential to take note of the specific error message displayed on your screen. This message is usually located to the left side of the QR code on the BSOD screen. Providing the exact error code will help in diagnosing the root cause of the issue more effectively.

Please follow these steps and let me know if you need any further assistance. By checking your RAM and updating your drivers, we can hopefully resolve the BSOD errors and improve your system's performance.

Best regards,

Kartheev BE, Oct 5, 2024 at 4:49 AM
Thema:

BSOD ON WINDOWS 11

1. BSOD ON WINDOWS 11 - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. Random BSOD stop code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD stop code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: Hello, i would appreciate the help, my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i got BOSD few times a week randomly. when it does, the stop code was always VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR . i tried a couple of times to see what's the issue in the Event Viewer. The event properties was...
  3. Random BSOD stop code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD stop code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: Hello, i would appreciate the help, my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i got BOSD few times a week randomly. when it does, the stop code was always VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR . i tried a couple of times to see what's the issue in the Event Viewer. The event properties was...
  4. BSOD ON WINDOWS 11

BSOD ON WINDOWS 11: HELLO, I recently changed my motherboard, CPU and RAM I reinstalled windows 11 but now I get frequent BSODsSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note...
  5. I've had 4 BSODs so far, need help diagnosing the issue since I already did a clean install...

I've had 4 BSODs so far, need help diagnosing the issue since I already did a clean install...: I have had 4 BSODs for with 4 different stop codes. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY_MANAGAMENT, REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I have bluescreenview to check some details but I'm not sure how to fix them. The dump files in order from what I stated are caused...
  6. I've had 4 BSODs so far, need help diagnosing the issue since I already did a clean install...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've had 4 BSODs so far, need help diagnosing the issue since I already did a clean install...: I have had 4 BSODs for with 4 different stop codes. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY_MANAGAMENT, REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I have bluescreenview to check some details but I'm not sure how to fix them. The dump files in order from what I stated are caused...
  7. I've had 4 BSODs so far, need help diagnosing the issue since I already did a clean install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. BSOD error,very frequent KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e how to fix?

BSOD error,very frequent KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e how to fix?: 2: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the...
  9. BSOD error,very frequent KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error,very frequent KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e how to fix?: 2: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the...
  10. Extremely difficult Windows BSODs caused by "ntoskrnl.exe"

Extremely difficult Windows BSODs caused by "ntoskrnl.exe": Hello, I'm a user having trouble with my laptop.This has been happening ever since I did a fresh install of Windows. I've done multiple things:Viewed my minidumps in WinDbg All of them ultimately state "ntoskrnl.exe", which I'm aware is extremely broad of an errorViewed my...