Windows 10: BSOD - new PC - happening daily

Discus and support BSOD - new PC - happening daily in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - I am IT support for a business. New w11 PC custom build from local PC shop about a week old I set up. Now crashes every day with varying errors in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ian Calverley1, Oct 11, 2023.

1. BSOD - new PC - happening daily

Hi - I am IT support for a business. New w11 PC custom build from local PC shop about a week old I set up. Now crashes every day with varying errors in dump files.Updated most driver inc graphics etc.SFC is OK - no errors.When not crashing or freezing it runs very well.PC Passmark burn in tests passes with no hardware issues inc RAM.Took hrs to set up inc lots of software.licences and data transfer so hate to wipe it or send back re warranty as they will probably wipe it.I think OS OK and software and is a driver issue but struggling to pin it down.Anyone free to analyse a some mini dumps pl

:)

Ian Calverley1, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Oct 11, 2023
  3. New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week

I had fixed a prior issue where I was getting a daily BSoD by using DDU to remove my GPU drivers and then install them fresh but that fix only lasted 10 days before I got a new one. They are happening almost daily again. I've attached my new minidumps since this started happening if anyone can point me in the direction of a fix.

Thanks!

New Minidumps.zip

SweetChiliKeat, Oct 11, 2023
  4. BSOD - new PC - happening daily

Brand new PC BSoD

Hi,

Corrupted drivers and system files are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We'd like to get additional information to help resolve the issue. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the stop error code showing on the screen whenever you experience BSoD? (e.g.: 0x0000000A, 0x0000003B, and 0x000000EF)
    • Did you installed any third-party applications on your new computer before the issue started?
    • Is there a specific action you're doing on the computer that triggers BSoD?
    In the meantime, we suggest performing the possible solutions in this
    article
    to help resolve blue screen errors.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Oct 11, 2023
Thema:

BSOD - new PC - happening daily

1. BSOD - new PC - happening daily - Similar Threads - BSOD happening daily

2. BSOD - new PC - happening daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - new PC - happening daily: Hi - I am IT support for a business. New w11 PC custom build from local PC shop about a week old I set up. Now crashes every day with varying errors in dump files.Updated most driver inc graphics etc.SFC is OK - no errors.When not crashing or freezing it runs very well.PC...
  3. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC: Get the blue screen once every day essentially. PC drivers are completely up to date. Have minidump files and dxdiag and anything else that is needed, don't know how to post them here. Would really like to avoid doing a fresh windows install as I have multiple terabytes of...
  4. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC: Get the blue screen once every day essentially. PC drivers are completely up to date. Have minidump files and dxdiag and anything else that is needed, don't know how to post them here. Would really like to avoid doing a fresh windows install as I have multiple terabytes of...
  5. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BSOD happening daily, even at the hour on a brand new gaming laptop

BSOD happening daily, even at the hour on a brand new gaming laptop: I have tried everything online to fix this. I really need an expert who knows what the hell they're talking about.My laptop is an Asus Rog Strix G15. 16 GBs of RAM, Core i7-10750H 2.60 GHz, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 Ti.I have tried:- Updating all drivers with a third driver...
  8. New PC Build - BSOD happening daily

New PC Build - BSOD happening daily: Hi All, I just created a new build a little over a week ago. It was running fine the first few days without me catching it blue screen. Lately, however, it has been blue screening several times a day. Please let me know what I can do to help any troubleshooting. I've had...
  9. New PC build crashes daily

New PC build crashes daily: I built a new PC in July and have been seeing the BSOD almost daily since day 1. I have checked the event log and am getting the same bugcheck error every time it happens CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION (109). There is no consistency in when these crashes occur and my CPU/GPU...
  10. New build, daily BSOD

New build, daily BSOD: Hi guys. I recently built a new computer and it's been giving me a lot of trouble. I get a crash that says whea uncorrectable error probably twice a day. Primarily I use the computer for gaming. I'm not sure if this is a problem I can correct myself or if there part...