Windows 10: BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (usually during Cyberpunk 2077)

Discus and support BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (usually during Cyberpunk 2077) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I usually get bsod within a few minutes of playing graphic intensive games. I will load into cyberpunk play for 1-15 minutes, the game and audio will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Th3markos, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Th3markos Win User

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (usually during Cyberpunk 2077)

I usually get bsod within a few minutes of playing graphic intensive games. I will load into cyberpunk play for 1-15 minutes, the game and audio will then freeze for a few seconds and leads to a blue screen. I have uploaded my V2 collector and I hope that we can solve this issue. I have already: Reinstalled Windows 10 Installed new CPU Reapplied thermal paste Reseated ram Memtested with no issues Used sfc /scannow, dism, chdsk on all drives Installed older GPU drivers Updated to newest BIOS

:)

Th3markos, Aug 8, 2021
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Cyberpunk 2077 settings

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (usually during Cyberpunk 2077) [​IMG]

Just realized I can turn this on *Cool

Tenforo, Aug 8, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer*Smile BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (usually during Cyberpunk 2077) :)

I can't wait!

http://cyberpunk.net/

Tenforo, Aug 8, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member
    Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

That looks kickass! I want! *Toast :toast:

Tenforo, Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (usually during Cyberpunk 2077)

1. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (usually during Cyberpunk 2077) - Similar Threads - BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED usually

2. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 11 BSOD during Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 11 BSOD during Installation: I was thinking to dual boot windows 10 and windows 11, first part of installation worked fine but after the restart it started but after setting up devices it just gave me a BSOD code in the title, I tried updating my devices through Windows 10 but they are already up to...
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 11 BSOD during Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 11 BSOD during Installation: I was thinking to dual boot windows 10 and windows 11, first part of installation worked fine but after the restart it started but after setting up devices it just gave me a BSOD code in the title, I tried updating my devices through Windows 10 but they are already up to...
  4. Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc: I just bought a new pc, and i keep crashing when i try to play cyberpunk, warzone 2 and also when i try a UserDiag extreme test. I tried to reinstall windows 3 times, update all the drivers etc.... but it keep crashing so i dont know what to do.Here are the minidump files...
  5. Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc

Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc: I just bought a new pc, and i keep crashing when i try to play cyberpunk, warzone 2 and also when i try a UserDiag extreme test. I tried to reinstall windows 3 times, update all the drivers etc.... but it keep crashing so i dont know what to do.Here are the minidump files...
  6. Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button: While I was playing cyberpunk 2077, it suddenly exited the game and back to the desktop, and I try more several times and only ESC and space bar won't exit the game. How can I solve it? This happened after I reinstalled the Nvidia driver. I can only use a ps4 controller to...
  7. Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button

Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button: While I was playing cyberpunk 2077, it suddenly exited the game and back to the desktop, and I try more several times and only ESC and space bar won't exit the game. How can I solve it? This happened after I reinstalled the Nvidia driver. I can only use a ps4 controller to...
  8. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED by OneDrive.exe during Rocket League

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED by OneDrive.exe during Rocket League: Hi, since a few weeks I get regular BOSDs with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while playing Rocket League. Strange thing is, that the issue seems to be caused bey OneDrive, but I cannot figure out why. I don't sync any folders which should be touched by Rocket League or the...
  9. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD ON OCCASIONAL BOOTUP, USUALLY FIRST OF THE DAY.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD ON OCCASIONAL BOOTUP, USUALLY FIRST OF THE DAY.: Hello, I am getting an occasional bsod on boot up. This has been happening at least once a day for a few weeks now, Last week I replaced my system RAM which had gone bad and had hoped that would fix the issues but this is still happening. The free app called Bluescreenview...
  10. Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077: Hello. I am looking for a laptop with these specs. I have yet to see a laptop with these requirements(or better) CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70 GHz Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V, 2x16GB, 3000MHz, CL15 GPU: Titan RTX SSD: Samsung 960 Pro 512...