Windows 10: BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Have been reading and trying to fix this for a few days so will list what i've done since first BSOD happened. I have replaced CPU & GPU unrelated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stuart MGB, Sep 4, 2024.

1. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Have been reading and trying to fix this for a few days so will list what i've done since first BSOD happened. I have replaced CPU & GPU unrelated upgrades Completely wiped and put a fresh windows install on. Have did 8 passes of memtest86 with no errors. https://drive.google.com/file/d/10dYs7EB7BCHB83LewoIPtHzH5ZMCOhu6/view?usp=drive_link

:)

Stuart MGB, Sep 4, 2024

2. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, Sep 4, 2024
  3. mad1394 Win User
    IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Sep 4, 2024
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, What failed: ntoskrnl.exe

I'm still getting BSOD with the stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, What failed: ntoskrnl.exe.

It was suggested that I uninstall "Any Video Converter Ultimate" which I did, but I still get the BSOD

BTW, on occasion I get the following BSOD errors as well:
    Stop Code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    Stop Code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I have the minidumps from this last week

FranGourdet, Sep 4, 2024
Thema:

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD on when playing a game on Roblox Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD on when playing a game on Roblox Windows 8.1: I keep getting a BSOD when trying to play a Roblox game like in the title, I went into Reliability Monitor and this is the information it get me:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎13/‎09/‎2024 08:45 AMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD on when playing a game on Roblox Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD on when playing a game on Roblox Windows 8.1: I keep getting a BSOD when trying to play a Roblox game like in the title, I went into Reliability Monitor and this is the information it get me:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎13/‎09/‎2024 08:45 AMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  4. Random/Periodic BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Memtest, DISM and SFC/SCANNNOW ran into no issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random/Periodic BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Memtest, DISM and SFC/SCANNNOW ran into no issues: Hi there,I have been resolving the below issues for the past few weeks after a fresh reinstall of my Windows 10, in addition to swapping out to new RAM.However, I would be playing games or watching videos halfway and suddenly, in comes the BSOD; the reasons vary from time to...
  5. Random/Periodic BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Memtest, DISM and SFC/SCANNNOW ran into no issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random/Periodic BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Memtest, DISM and SFC/SCANNNOW ran into no issues: Hi there,I have been resolving the below issues for the past few weeks after a fresh reinstall of my Windows 10, in addition to swapping out to new RAM.However, I would be playing games or watching videos halfway and suddenly, in comes the BSOD; the reasons vary from time to...
  6. Random/Periodic BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Memtest, DISM and SFC/SCANNNOW ran into no issues

7. Windows 11 BSOD and Chrome issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD and Chrome issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,I have been having issue with Windows 11 BSODs for a few months now. The most common ones are:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000aDRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1I am also having issues with Chrome showing the aww snap page with access violation and buffer overrun...
  8. Windows 11 BSOD and Chrome issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Windows 11 BSOD and Chrome issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,I have been having issue with Windows 11 BSODs for a few months now. The most common ones are:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000aDRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1I am also having issues with Chrome showing the aww snap page with access violation and buffer overrun...
  9. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Have been reading and trying to fix this for a few days so will list what i've done since first BSOD happened. I have replaced CPU & GPU unrelated upgrades Completely wiped and put a fresh windows install on. Have did 8 passes of memtest86 with no errors....
  10. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey,I've been experiencing general instability and crashes after a fresh install of Windows 11. I've run Memtest86 and chkdsk to try and troubleshoot the error, but both returned no errors and I am starting to suspect a driver issue.I have tried running the driver verifier...