Windows 10: BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HiI have an Asus Rog strix scar 17 I got this BSOD todayhere are the minidump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!ApchlS8rjYeuqu9UKPRHAD7roZLrSQ?e=hlY07PEarlier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by najeeb ibraheem, Jul 22, 2024.

1. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

HiI have an Asus Rog strix scar 17 I got this BSOD todayhere are the minidump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!ApchlS8rjYeuqu9UKPRHAD7roZLrSQ?e=hlY07PEarlier this month I had multiple BSOD PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUThttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-pdcwatchdogtimeout/39e9794b-881b-4d77-9503-6cb75d1b3c29I solved the issue by rolling back the Nvidia driver to an older version from device managerNow it is a different errorCan anyone help me fix it please?

:)

najeeb ibraheem, Jul 22, 2024

2. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, Jul 23, 2024
  3. mad1394 Win User
    IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Jul 23, 2024
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jul 23, 2024
Thema:

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Windows 11 BSOD and Chrome issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD and Chrome issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,I have been having issue with Windows 11 BSODs for a few months now. The most common ones are:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000aDRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1I am also having issues with Chrome showing the aww snap page with access violation and buffer overrun...
  3. Windows 11 BSOD and Chrome issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 BSOD and Chrome issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,I have been having issue with Windows 11 BSODs for a few months now. The most common ones are:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000aDRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1I am also having issues with Chrome showing the aww snap page with access violation and buffer overrun...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Have been reading and trying to fix this for a few days so will list what i've done since first BSOD happened. I have replaced CPU & GPU unrelated upgrades Completely wiped and put a fresh windows install on. Have did 8 passes of memtest86 with no errors....
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Have been reading and trying to fix this for a few days so will list what i've done since first BSOD happened. I have replaced CPU & GPU unrelated upgrades Completely wiped and put a fresh windows install on. Have did 8 passes of memtest86 with no errors....
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey,I've been experiencing general instability and crashes after a fresh install of Windows 11. I've run Memtest86 and chkdsk to try and troubleshoot the error, but both returned no errors and I am starting to suspect a driver issue.I have tried running the driver verifier...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey,I've been experiencing general instability and crashes after a fresh install of Windows 11. I've run Memtest86 and chkdsk to try and troubleshoot the error, but both returned no errors and I am starting to suspect a driver issue.I have tried running the driver verifier...
  8. BSoD on ntoskrl/ntkrnlmp.exe - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD on ntoskrl/ntkrnlmp.exe - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Was playing Baldur's Gate 3 when I suddenly got the dreaded IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL BSoD. And before you ask, I already did the sfc /scannow and the trio of DISM commands.Threw it in the debugger and got the following with blackbox opened:10: kd> !analyze...
  9. BSoD on ntoskrl/ntkrnlmp.exe - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSoD on ntoskrl/ntkrnlmp.exe - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Was playing Baldur's Gate 3 when I suddenly got the dreaded IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL BSoD. And before you ask, I already did the sfc /scannow and the trio of DISM commands.Threw it in the debugger and got the following with blackbox opened:10: kd> !analyze...
  10. BSOD - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f & IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f & IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a: I have PC thats getting a lot of BSOD errors. And while I fixed a lot of them by replacing hardware. There's 2 that I cant seem to get rid off. What I've replaced:- Motherboard- RAM- SSDWhat's not replaced:- GPU Radeon 79000 XTX- CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5950x- PSU 850wLong story...