Windows 10: BSOD | IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / MEMORY_MANAGEMENT| ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support BSOD | IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / MEMORY_MANAGEMENT| ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there, (Windows Education 1909 64bit) I recently upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and RAM and ever since I've been the two BSOD listed in the title. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fly, Nov 29, 2019.

1. FLY
    Fly Win User

BSOD | IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / MEMORY_MANAGEMENT| ntoskrnl.exe

Hey there,

(Windows Education 1909 64bit)
    I recently upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and RAM and ever since I've been the two BSOD listed in the title.
    I didn't do a clean install of Windows 10 since I don't want to reconfigure everything again with a clean install.
    I've done a sfc scan and a full chkdsk scan and they haven't found anything.
    I'm going to run memtest overnight on both of the new memory modules soon.

Is there anything more I should do? I'll place the log collector .zip with the crash dumps in the attachments.

Thanks

:)

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Nov 29, 2019
  3. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Nov 29, 2019
  4. dondl Win User

BSOD playing AAA games, system_service exception and memory_management

Looks like I spoke too soon. BSOD while playing Tyranny, getting Memory_Management error again. I attached the log file below.

I did a memtest yesterday, no faults found.

WhoCrashed result:

• This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A6F0)
    • Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x61941, 0x424A06FF, 0xD, 0xFFFFBA01A6C1AB00)
    • Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Edit: Another BSOD, different error. Updated the log file.
    WhoCrashed result:

dondl, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD | IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / MEMORY_MANAGEMENT| ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL MEMORY_MANAGEMENT|

2. BSOD NTOSKRNL+3F88c0 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT WHILE GAMING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD NTOSKRNL+3F88c0 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT WHILE GAMING: having BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ntoskrnl+3F88c0 while gaming dump file:- https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjptPGIvPy-cdITI-h5u3Pwu9jk?e=tv7neu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-ntoskrnl3f88c0-memorymanagement-while-gaming/0a479df5-3e07-4b4f-b20d-ca76d607aa94
  3. BSOD NTOSKRNL+3F8590 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT WHILE GAMING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD NTOSKRNL+3F8590 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT WHILE GAMING: having bsod MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ntoskrnl+3f8590 while gamingOnedrive[dump]:-https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjptPGIvPy-cbEuXcLPxov3GoDA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-ntoskrnl3f8590-memorymanagement-while-gaming/f2c1c4fe-5a22-49ff-95b0-ce80bd6b3f6a
  4. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (.dmp files)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (.dmp files): Hey guys I have a 2015 Razer Blade Laptop and I have been getting pretty frequent BSOD for a while now. Last month I had to reinstall windows because I entered a BSOD boot loop. Can anyone help me with the exact problem? I did /sfc scannow but it shows no problems. I'll do...
  5. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  7. Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD

Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD: Hello I am having an issue with a bsod that I can not determine the cause. I have run memtest86, windows memory diagnostic, reassembled the hardware, and tried a clean install. The bsod appears about 20 minutes after the first boot. If I then turn the computer off and turn...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's: Been having the IRQL one a lot recently, Memory Management stopped since I uninstalled Avast (a while ago), but just came up twice today. I uninstalled Oracle Virtual Box and also did a driver verifier, yet the BSOD's keep happening and in more frequent succession, so it's...
  9. Random BSODs (ntoskrnl,memory_management)

Random BSODs (ntoskrnl,memory_management): Hello, first timer here. Long story short, after i updated to windows 10 from 8.1 i started experiencing some randomly BSODs. So i downloaded the ISO and made a clean install.Immidiatelly after my newly formated pc i installed Avast,mozilla and Asrock's Suite to check for...
  10. BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal: I just recently built a new PC, and have been having problems with BSODs. I have been getting the Memory_Management error code most often, with a few IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error codes mixed in. All my computer parts are brand new, and from what I can tell, all my drivers...