Windows 10: BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 Dump files included

Discus and support BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 Dump files included in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive been having HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 for a while now and I cant find the cause. I managed to stop it for a week but recently it came back and now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Riddle ASL, Aug 18, 2024.

1. BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 Dump files included

Ive been having HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 for a while now and I cant find the cause. I managed to stop it for a week but recently it came back and now I give up and cant find any other way to solve it. Please help.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ****************************************************************

:)

Riddle ASL, Aug 18, 2024
  2. Webeza Win User

HYPERVISOR_ERROR (20001)

Hi there, hope you guys are having a great Tuesday. The reason I am posting this message is to seek help about an ongoing issue I've been having and cannot find a solution anywhere on the net. I keep getting this hypervisor error and I have done a bug check from a minidump file which I will post below. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Webeza, Aug 18, 2024
  3. Tim Smals Win User
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR (20001)

Here we have got the same problems. Also ntkrnlmp.exe and HYPERVISOR_ERROR (20001).

8 node Storage Spaces (HCI Stack) cluster based on Server 2022 Datacenter (21H2 20348.1547) with HPE hardware (Synergy 1200 Frame with 8 SY480 gen10).

Since the migration (node evict - clean install - node add to cluster) to Server 2022 we have been getting these crashes. Installed all the latest firmwares and drivers for these machines (from HPE) and the latest Windows CU (02-2023) but this afternoon we had another crash.

All VM's in unmonitored state and node in isolated state. 7 crashes of these Hyper-V nodes in the last 30 days.... This is getting way out of hand.

Had a specialized Storage spaces consultant look at it and he thought it was hardware related.

Had HPE review the logs and the say it's problably OS-related....

something with a rock and a hard place....

Tim Smals, Aug 18, 2024
  4. BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 Dump files included

hypervisor error BSOD (Dump Files Included)

Hello Gautham Srinivasan1,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

I understand that you are experiencing a blue screen of death with a virtual machine monitor program error.

I need to explain to you that I am limited in what I can do for you due to VM issues that are beyond the scope of the community forums, But I can point you in the right direction.

so if you need further assistance, please head over to our Azure Virtual Machines section Azure Virtual Machines - Microsoft Q&A where you can share specific scenarios by clicking "Ask a question", where experts are working on resolving VM issues and may have some solutions for you.

You can share specific scenarios by clicking "Ask a question", where experts working on virtual machine issues may have solutions that can solve the problem for you.

Also, based on the dump file you analyzed, I see some key information:

• HYPERVISOR_ERROR (20001)
    • IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe
    • PROCESS_NAME: lghub_system_t
    • In your second dump file it shows PROCESS_NAME: System
    The image name is "ntkrnlmp.exe". ntkrnlmp.exe blue screen problems are usually system kernel, and such problems are usually related to drivers or hardware.

The module running at the time of the error refers to the Logitech G HUB or a related system process.

Typically, "HYPERVISOR_ERROR" indicates that an error occurred during the execution of the virtualization technology (Hypervisor). This can be caused by a hardware or software problem, such as a misconfiguration of the virtualization software, incompatible hardware, or a driver problem.

Perhaps you would be interested in this document:Bug Check 0x20001 HYPERVISOR_ERROR - Windows drivers | Microsoft Learn

We hope the above information is useful for you and that you can solve the problem successfully!

Best Regards ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community

Morning - MSFT, Aug 18, 2024
Thema:

BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 Dump files included

1. BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 Dump files included - Similar Threads - BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001

2. BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 Dump files included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 Dump files included: Ive been having HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 for a while now and I cant find the cause. I managed to stop it for a week but recently it came back and now I give up and cant find any other way to solve it. Please...
  3. BSOD Issues, Dump Files included

BSOD Issues, Dump Files included: Hi, I've been experiencing BSOD/crashes without BSOD this past week. I have tried numerous things to fix it, but nothing has worked.Tried DISM restore, SFC, Memtest86, Windows Memory Diagnostic - all came back with no issues or in SFC case "fixed corrupted files", but then...
  4. BSOD Help dump files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help dump files included: So a while ago my pc experienced a blue screen of death which mentioned System Service Exception error. I have no idea what that means which is why Im posting this over here and hoping that I get some answers. The required files memory.dmp minidump.dmp systeminformation.txt...
  5. BSOD Help dump files included

BSOD Help dump files included: So a while ago my pc experienced a blue screen of death which mentioned System Service Exception error. I have no idea what that means which is why Im posting this over here and hoping that I get some answers. The required files memory.dmp minidump.dmp systeminformation.txt...
  6. BSOD Help dump files included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001: Hi there, hope you guys are having a great Tuesday. The reason I am posting this message is to seek help about an ongoing issue I've been having and cannot find a solution anywhere on the net. I keep getting this hypervisor error and I have done a bug check from a minidump...
  8. HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001

HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001: Hi there, hope you guys are having a great Tuesday. The reason I am posting this message is to seek help about an ongoing issue I've been having and cannot find a solution anywhere on the net. I keep getting this hypervisor error and I have done a bug check from a minidump...
  9. HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001: minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!App9OdKe1fsvhYJJStUbmwbHJ7G06Q?e=c6B0Mrcould those memeory dump able to identiy which hardware failed? memory test passed on the machine by win11 built-in...
  10. HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001

HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001: minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!App9OdKe1fsvhYJJStUbmwbHJ7G06Q?e=c6B0Mrcould those memeory dump able to identiy which hardware failed? memory test passed on the machine by win11 built-in...