Windows 10: BSOD help!

Discus and support BSOD help! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello ive had some problems recently with BSODS. This is a new windows 10 OS and I just got new ram and a new SSD.GPU: GTX 3060CPU: AMD 3600RAM: 3600... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by flyingBuffalo431, Apr 21, 2024.

1. BSOD help!

hello ive had some problems recently with BSODS. This is a new windows 10 OS and I just got new ram and a new SSD.GPU: GTX 3060CPU: AMD 3600RAM: 3600 Mhz T Force DDR4 16gbSSD: 512 GB TEAMDump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XXYsaOI5ZgXbjcQqW-Rq-62nzbYBB9gF?usp=sharing

:)

flyingBuffalo431, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

BSOD help!

1. BSOD help! - Similar Threads - BSOD help

2. PC crashing getting BSOD for 1 second then reset need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing getting BSOD for 1 second then reset need help: so recently i noticed when i play c2 im getting low fps so today i checked my bios and saw that it was outdated from 2021 so then i updated it. i Also saw that discord was using about 50% of my gpu before i updated the bios, so after i updated it i then uninstalled discord...
  3. PC crashing getting BSOD for 1 second then reset need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing getting BSOD for 1 second then reset need help: so recently i noticed when i play c2 im getting low fps so today i checked my bios and saw that it was outdated from 2021 so then i updated it. i Also saw that discord was using about 50% of my gpu before i updated the bios, so after i updated it i then uninstalled discord...
  4. BSOD can anyone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD can anyone help: multipleBSOD everytime here last analyse of the memory dump ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_THREAD_PRIORITY_FLOOR_VIOLATION 157An illegal operation was attempted on the priority floor of a...
  5. BSOD can anyone help

BSOD can anyone help: multipleBSOD everytime here last analyse of the memory dump ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_THREAD_PRIORITY_FLOOR_VIOLATION 157An illegal operation was attempted on the priority floor of a...
  6. BSOD / please help reading debug info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD / please help reading debug info: I have 2 brand new Dell Precision 3680 desktops. We got them to replace 2 older desktops that run in our procedure rooms. These computers require the use of Osprey capture cardsOsprey 825e. When the new desktops came in, We made sure all windows and dell command updates were...
  7. BSOD / please help reading debug info

BSOD / please help reading debug info: I have 2 brand new Dell Precision 3680 desktops. We got them to replace 2 older desktops that run in our procedure rooms. These computers require the use of Osprey capture cardsOsprey 825e. When the new desktops came in, We made sure all windows and dell command updates were...
  8. Please help me understand why I get so many BSOD crashes and how to rectify it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me understand why I get so many BSOD crashes and how to rectify it!: My laptop has been experiencing BSOD crashes for quite some time now, Every time I think I've sorted it out, it starts crashing again. Weirdly enough it only crashes when it's at idle. If I'm playing games or running more intensive tasks like video editing or 3D modelling...
  9. Please help me understand why I get so many BSOD crashes and how to rectify it!

Please help me understand why I get so many BSOD crashes and how to rectify it!: My laptop has been experiencing BSOD crashes for quite some time now, Every time I think I've sorted it out, it starts crashing again. Weirdly enough it only crashes when it's at idle. If I'm playing games or running more intensive tasks like video editing or 3D modelling...
  10. BSOD on MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, help required

BSOD on MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, help required: Hi there,I am having constant bsods with my pc that I built back in 2019. The pc worked fine until earlier this week 7/10/2024 to 14/10/2024. Not only games started to crash constantly, many blue screens started to appear as well and I was unable to find the culprit.Error...