Windows 10: BSOD for several times now on win 11

Discus and support BSOD for several times now on win 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hjdong2, Oct 12, 2022.

1. hjdong2 Win User

BSOD for several times now on win 11

I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13aThe kernel mode heap manager has detected corruption in a heap.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000011, Type of corruption detectedArg2: ffffa58d70202140, Address of the heap that reported the corruptionArg3: ffffa58d7899b0e0, Address at which the corruption was detectedArg4: 0000000000000000Debugging Details:------------------fffff8002a11c468: Unable to get MiVisibleStateUnable to get

:)

hjdong2, Oct 12, 2022
  2. Jimvicks Win User

Windows 11 BSOD Loop

Hello, any thoughts welcome. Desktop PC, 4 years old, Intel i7, 32GB Ram, SSD M2, etc. Was running Win 10, upgraded to Win 11 back in April 2022. Last month or so PC started to have BSOD looping. When it loops, some times I get as far as fully logging in and maybe doing 5 mins of work before it crashes, other times, it will BSOD at login screen before I even login in. and just boot up and loop around agin. finally it will stabalise and might be fine for a while (can be hour or days).

Issues seemed to start when running MS Teams in MS Edge browser, and got a message within MS Teams in the browser saying "memory running low". I have tried everything and in the end have wiped the PC, formatted, updated BIOS and done a very clean, minmal build 4 days agao, from this morning, PC BSOD loops again. Was very stable for a few days. I have run SFC, Memory test, almost every test I can find, updated all drivers, etc, passes all. I'm not sure if issue is Hardware or Software. There are odd Software issues outside of BSOD, for example, all my Quick Links in Windows Explorer have gone now, I open documents and formatting has changed, and on the login screen it sometimes loses my pin and details and says nothing is set up, restart and will be there again.

List of BSOD errors on 8/9/2022 over an hour or so in order:

IRQL Not Less or equal (BSOD)

PFN List Corrupt (BSOD)

Kernal Secuirty Check Failure (BSOD) (Teams in Edge frezzing before hand)

IRQL Not Less or equal (BSOD)

PFN List Corrupt (BSOD)

Kernal Secuirty Check Failure (BSOD)

Critical Process Died (BSOD)

Driver Overran stack Buffer (BSOD)

System thread Exception ACPI.sys (BSOD)

Memory Management (BSOD)

System Service Exception (BSOD)

System Service Exception (BSOD)

PFN List Corrupt (BSOD)

Memory Management (BSOD)

System Service Exception Not handled (BSOD)

System Service Exception Not handled (BSOD)

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area (BSOD)

PFN List Corrupt (BSOD)

Memory Management (BSOD)

Kernal Secuirty Check Failure (BSOD)

Bad Pool Header (BSOD)

PFN List Corrupt (BSOD)

PFN List Corrupt (BSOD)

Jimvicks, Oct 12, 2022
  3. YoDaddy-O Win User
    Win 10 BSOD while using

Did upgrade to Win 10 over a month ago. This morning my Lenovo T410 laptop had the BSOD with Error=0xc000000f on it (it does backups overnight). I've run diags on the hardware (mem, motherboard bus, PCI bus and HDD) all PASS. Tried using my repair disk
    (built in Jan with Win7) and was unable to recover. I checked for bad sectors and found none. From CMD prompt I did DISKPART and LIST VOLUME and all volumes say HEALTHY but I see that my C: drive (primary partition) says it is RAW (instead of NTFS). My backup
    media is a network attached (NAS) disk and I used Cobian 11 Backup. Not sure what my next step would be. Looking for suggestions before I have to restore to Win7 and re-upgrade, etc.

YoDaddy-O, Oct 12, 2022
  4. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD for several times now on win 11 :)

cplpro, Oct 12, 2022
Thema:

1. BSOD for several times now on win 11 - Similar Threads - BSOD several times

2. BSOD for several times now on win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD for several times now on win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. BSOD for several times now on win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  5. BSOD for several times now on win 11

BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  6. BSOD for several times now on win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?Link for the minidump file.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  7. BSOD for several times now on win 11

BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?Link for the minidump file.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  8. BSOD for several times now on win 11

BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13aThe kernel mode heap manager has detected corruption in a heap.Arguments:Arg1:...
  9. BSOD on win 11 for several times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on win 11 for several times: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 10 and win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?The mini dump file on google...
  10. BSOD on win 11 for several times

BSOD on win 11 for several times: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 10 and win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?The mini dump file on google...