Windows 10: BSOD for several times now on win 11

Discus and support BSOD for several times now on win 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dhercap, Oct 24, 2024 at 5:17 AM.

1. Dhercap Win User

BSOD for several times now on win 11

I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

:)

2. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 11

Hi Rachman,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to suggest a few steps to help you troubleshoot and resolve the issues you're experiencing with your PC.

1. Check Your RAM:
      • Open the Run dialog by pressing Win + R.
      • Type MRT.exe and press Enter.
      • Follow the on-screen instructions to perform a thorough scan of your system's RAM.
    2. Update All Drivers:
      • Keeping your drivers up to date is crucial for system stability and performance.
      • I recommend using IOBit's Driver Booster (free version) to simplify the process:
        • Download and install IOBit's Driver Booster.
        • Run the program and follow the prompts to scan your system for outdated drivers.
        • Update all the drivers it identifies as needing updates.
    When you encounter a BSOD, it's essential to take note of the specific error message displayed on your screen. This message is usually located to the left side of the QR code on the BSOD screen. Providing the exact error code will help in diagnosing the root cause of the issue more effectively.

Please follow these steps and let me know if you need any further assistance. By checking your RAM and updating your drivers, we can hopefully resolve the BSOD errors and improve your system's performance.

Best regards,

3. YoDaddy-O Win User
    Win 10 BSOD while using

Did upgrade to Win 10 over a month ago. This morning my Lenovo T410 laptop had the BSOD with Error=0xc000000f on it (it does backups overnight). I've run diags on the hardware (mem, motherboard bus, PCI bus and HDD) all PASS. Tried using my repair disk
    (built in Jan with Win7) and was unable to recover. I checked for bad sectors and found none. From CMD prompt I did DISKPART and LIST VOLUME and all volumes say HEALTHY but I see that my C: drive (primary partition) says it is RAW (instead of NTFS). My backup
    media is a network attached (NAS) disk and I used Cobian 11 Backup. Not sure what my next step would be. Looking for suggestions before I have to restore to Win7 and re-upgrade, etc.

4. BSOD for several times now on win 11

BSOD Win 11 After Update

Windows 11 Bricked my personal work computer with a forced update (I had them turned off but it installed after a while as required).

BSOD on boot,

Steps to try and fix:

DISM (cannot find /image-restorehealth as a valid command)

chkdsk /scannow (finds error every time and says upon restart it will fix, but after a restart the same issues show up, so it is not working).

System restore fails every time (there are 4 different ones of them, always with the same error. 0x800700002)

Tried safeboot, failed with same BSOD.

I cannot do a clean install, I need the apps and settings and files on here to stay, it's not backed up.

Tried to update in place but it says you have to boot into OS for that option to work.

Reset PC has option for keep files but it will delete my apps, so this is not a good solution, I cannot loose my apps.

What are my options? I think this was for win 11 pro.

I have a win 11 home laptop can I just copy my /windows directory and paste and override all the files in the other windows folder to fix the problem? I don't want to loose my "program files."

CinematicAlchemism, Oct 24, 2024 at 5:23 AM
Thema:

BSOD for several times now on win 11

1. BSOD for several times now on win 11 - Similar Threads - BSOD several times

2. BSOD for several times now on win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD for several times now on win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  4. BSOD for several times now on win 11

BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  5. BSOD for several times now on win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?Link for the minidump file.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  6. BSOD for several times now on win 11

BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?Link for the minidump file.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  7. BSOD for several times now on win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13aThe kernel mode heap manager has detected corruption in a heap.Arguments:Arg1:...
  8. BSOD for several times now on win 11

BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13aThe kernel mode heap manager has detected corruption in a heap.Arguments:Arg1:...
  9. BSOD on win 11 for several times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on win 11 for several times: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 10 and win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?The mini dump file on google...
  10. BSOD on win 11 for several times

BSOD on win 11 for several times: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 10 and win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?The mini dump file on google...